Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Kouhai and the School Festival, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
So are people going to get offended and start throwing insults at everyone calls their wish fulfillment fictional cute girl for her bullshit? I thought you should be at least 18 to use this website.

Dex-chan lover
DC4PRO = Dreamcast 4 Pro (??)
I'd say, that's a dream within dream...😂

@rookgard

If you don't like the female MC then stop reading buddy. You're more than free to have criticism but you're bringing up complaints from several chapters back. Why are you even here if you don't like the character the manga is literally named after, other than to try and get a rise out of people?

Does your bait really have to be this weak?

Dex-chan lover
There are people reading this chapter RIGHT NOW who have no idea what a Dreamcast is or that Sega ever made consoles.

Dex-chan lover
@anloser thanks. Uzaki reminds me of a few girls I went to school with. They are girls who use "meanness" as a way to try and motivate the person they like in a positive way. Though their feelings can cause problems and may push the guy away if he doesn't really care for her or understand what she is doing. Not sure if the most are just bad at expressing themselves or they feel that it may be the most effective method. We see that her feelings for him can get in the way, but when he is acting like what is considered normal Uzaki is a good girl but does bug him. Not sure what mandom is but Uzaki is awesome and the dude is awesome for rolling with the punches and it feels like they are both growing

@Liquidxlax Something that always annoyed me is people thinking you shouldn't talk shit with your friends, because it's rude.
My best friends and I almost exclusively talk shit to each other unless the topic is more serious, then of course you'd be more respectful of it.
If you can't make fun of each other then you really aren't all that close. Irony and offensive humour are very good ways of getting to know what someone's really like after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Glenng Sure, but it shouldn't be "truthful" shit that can actually be hurtful. Knowing a person for a long ass time makes it easy to talk shit without hurting someone. My friends make fun of my disability because I do to, but they stay away from some topics that would make me mad. Sometimes people will go to far with it to. There was one point when my friends and I were around a fire, I was sober luckily but 3 others were pretty toasted and they got into an argument and out came the knives... Diffusing it luckily was easy enough and they were drunk enough they forgot about it soon enough. I do think being through thick and thin makes you siblings. My friends have saved me a couple of times and without them I'd be dead though onetime my friends almost got me killed or killed me I should say. Still love like brothers even if I can't see them or talk to them as much as I used to :(

every chapter I look at the comments expecting a couple hahas and find a goddamn warzone lmao

Users who are viewing this thread