Vacation Maou to Pet - Ch. 10 - The Demon King and Nio

Despite its sweetness, there’s something about this ending that I can’t help but feel annoyed by. Maybe it’s that the romance seemed to move too fast (then again, so does a lot of other manga), or that random revelation that was thrown in...

I loved all the characters, but I think being short actually hurt the story leaving out so much potential development. Thankfully the Lilly x Heath ship is still going strong, so there’s that...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not crying, you're crying )': . A bit sad it ended, like @ElizLestrad it may have bee too short. We could had some chapters with the newlyweds in theirs new lifes. It was a good manga nonetheless, thanks /u/ and @stop_islamization_of_eu for the trads.

Dex-chan lover
Man, why? I need the fluff in my life and two of my mangas has ended in two days. God damnit.

Dex-chan lover
At least the fact that Maou knew the mom before makes this whole thing a bit less creepy.

Still a nice, simple ending.

BTW -- should I read Prison Town? How does it compare?

Dex-chan lover
@Gustbk
The MC can only see each other on Halloween day and don't really ennd together so it's quite disappointing. The manga is nice but the end bittersweet.

oh god there is only one bet yet, neji you better not fucking up bocchi with ur rush endings!!!! i want extra 3 hentai doujins hnggggg

Wish this had been longer though. Felt like there was potential to develope the relationships further and world build

Users who are viewing this thread