Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - The Most Superior Seeds

Dex-chan lover
man, all these complaints about drama and tl quality and "warnings" and people seemed to have not realized that my boy is about to impregnate an army of the next generation. Talk about fast progress.

Dex-chan lover
Ultra-instinct (knock-up edition) strangely that ability name really fits this kind of activity.

Didn't expect some BS back-and-forth essays on my guilty pleasure/bottom-of-the-barrel-trash/degenerate manga comment section. Welp, i guess my curiosity gets the better of me.

Aggregator gang
Didn't expect some BS back-and-forth essays on my guilty pleasure/bottom-of-the-barrel-trash/degenerate manga comment section. Welp, i guess my curiosity gets the better of me.
Yeah, I just popped in here after checking out the manga for the first time. Just, really didn't expect to see so much shit flinging.

Group Leader
Wow this got so out of hands. Damn. Like I get adding the memes and stuff. I find those very funny and it made me giggle despite not knowing what half of the references are about, but I don’t need to, so I never really cared. There was this one Vietnamese team that did this kind of styles and I loved it as well, but I think they were pressured into doing a serious translation and the memed stuff go where dedicated fans would look. They uploaded to the largest Vietnamese site and the rules there weren't particularly enforced.

I do kinda remember what went down in that timeframe but I wasn’t particularly interested in it back then, and my English isn’t that good to be reading academic papers and understanding the jargons used in this threads.
One question, why don’t mods just delete all those comments and just keep all the “normal” comments (for lack of a better word)

Users who are viewing this thread