Villain Initialization

I don't understand the MC's motivations. Why does he want to kill that guy? Why is he a villain? Maybe it's the translation but I really don't understand the reasons he does half the things he does. Makes it hard to get behind the characters.

I have a feeling "Villain Initialisation" will apply to Ye Mu and Ling Chen will end up as a hero in this timeline. I dunno, I might be wrong but that's the feeling I get.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty dysfunctional relationship he has with the hero, if he was really serious, he'd have done the killing in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass realize now i have a peace of mind knowing that it will not take 1 or more years for the next chapters

Aggregator gang
this is so damn dumb. he could have killed him already at first chapter and in later chapters too, so why haven't he done it yet?

Fed-Kun's army
pple, the MC is inconsistent with becoming/being a villain because... he's a villain! he's inconsistent with killing Ye Mu because, again, he's a villain in a superheroes comic!

imo that's how it is supposed to be, a satire

Really liking this one so far! The mc's motivations on wanting to kill the hero are still unclear to me, but nonetheless it's still very enjoyable.
And everyone saying he could have killed the hero in chapter one.. Are you dumb? Of course he could have, but if he did then we wouldn't have a story.

I am glad I gave it a chance. I like the way he is influencing his friend and unknowingly changing him.

first ~12 chapters of this is a bit hard to read because of the translation but the story's solid and everything is skillfully illustrated. the art doesn't cut corners, not even the poor photobashing or surface texture packs that other manhua and korean manhwa commonly use

While not bad, it certainly is a bit confusing. It also is quite dumb, that the MC isn't able to kill his frenemy. Whether because of the story or because of his personality or situation.

definitely not the best, but it's a good consistent (especially with updates) manhwa for a mix of action and comedy

Users who are viewing this thread