Villain With a Crush - Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
I predict the old people were death hands grandparents based off the shirt you die was given. And that the person showing up us mister death hands so they can have a one night stand that will lead to our leading lady of today.

The old man is a moron, that scientist is literally conducting inhumane experiments on them and despite knowing it he chose to protect her with the lamest excuse “we shouldn’t use our powers on normal humans”. That bitch is anything but normal, she is an obsessive creep. The male lead shows some promise though because he actually chose to stand up for the female lead in the end but it was so frustrating watching him process everything, I’m sure it wasn’t easy for him to go against all the bullshit the old man had been teaching him all his life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but are we supposed to think the old guy is anything but a delusional dumbass who's wrong on all points? Because that's what he is.

There's a massive gap between 'don't abuse your powers' and 'let someone commit crimes against humanity because they don't have powers'.

Users who are viewing this thread