Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Everything she does makes him fall more and more for herrrrr. 😍 My heart feels so full seeing how sweet they are to each other without even trying.

Yunifer and ishid are so cute together TAT

I hope rael becomes a strong character and punishes the crown Prince, it's cute how she clings on to yunifer too TAT

I love how Yunifer is so caring towards Ishid, it just warms my heart because even tho she thinks that they will break up soon, it doesn’t make her any less caring towards him. I also really hope Rael finds a better guy to be with.

Thanks for the chapter!!

U know its a good story when u read a chap and it suddenly end. Then u be screaming Noooooooo! And cries.

It's kinda hard to believe that the first chapter started off with some sexual intercourse.

Thanks for the chap, I knew it is not possible, but I have to say this:
YURI ROUTE

Fed-Kun's army
I LOVE YUNIFER SO MUCH OH MY GOD SHE'S??? THE BEST??? THE ABSOLUTE BEST???? i love her. how does she expect ishid to fall for anyone else when she's so wonderful??? hahaha rael & ishid didn't even give each other a second glance sdflkjdljk

thank you so much for this update!!! this is one of my fave series now, it's so good <333

I feel really bad for the white haired girl Rael. What a trash prince she's dealing with.

Yunifer and Ishid are so cute together.

Thank your for the new chapter!

Their relationship is sooo cuteeee 😭💗!!
I hope that Rael wont become a bad person later on ,and instead maybe she fall's in love with someone else and they can be friend's or something even.
That be pretty wholesome but I am having some doubts tbh.

Cuuuute!

Everytime she tells him to live for himself, I cant help but think she’s giving him permission to really go for her / have her near him HAHAHA (because we all know thats all he really wants)

I love how the maturity from her past life in Korea is so evident in the present Yunifer.

and Ishid is just... the most adorable ML.

Users who are viewing this thread