Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
"Don't wish/hope for anything"

Surprised he didn't turn into a NEET/Hikikomori, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Ishid, you poor child. Yunifer resembled his mom, I guess.
I get that he's grieving, but what a piece of shit dad.

Speaking of pieces of shit, good for you Rael. Dump that asshole making you miserable. You...probably don't have a love interest now, unless you're gonna go for Yunnifer.

@Darkwolfix your explanation about Ishid letting go of Yunifer as his First Love and finding peace and balance with Rael who also suffered in an abusive relationship is prob the best explanation why they got together in the novel.

His father is such a piece of crap. How can you blame the kid for trying to warm up his mother if he doesn't understand what death is and what it looks like!

@darkwolfix but i dont think in the original timeline ishid have any interest in yuni. Why? Yuni in original timeline is rael best friend and have different personality. Meanwhile in this timeline yuni have different personality and choose to not befriend rael. In this chapter you can see ishid past where he see yuni playing and look cheerful with other friends (not rael) and that scene implying that hes start having crush on yuni. But maybe i could be wrong reading the situation.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the prince doesn't come after her. Ishid is afraid of losing her it could be a death flag with the prince if he finds out about why Rael left him

hmm if Ishid liked her from the academy why did he get together with Rael and let Yunifer become liddat in the OG....

I know everyone is hating on Ishids dad but if your kid cremated your wife/husband like that (even if it's on accident) I think most people would be horrified. Especially if his parents were deeply in love. It's not right as a parent, but I can see why his dad lashed out at him out of grief

Fed-Kun's army
yunifer kind of looking like his dead mom sorta weirds me out a bit but whatever. oh god his mom was already dead but like, did anyone else realize...??? before the fire happened?? DID THEY ThINK THIS KID KILLED HIS MOM??? or is it just because he accidentally cremated her???? i mean either way would warrant that reaction tbh but i feel so bad for poor baby ishid, it's not like he MEANT TO... it's a horrifying incident, truly unfortunate.

BUT WAIT SO HE LIKED YUNIFER SINCE THEIR SCHOOL DAYS??? WAAAAH??? OH this is SO interesting??? i can't wait to read more sdflkjadljk there's more flashback chapters coming up later but i don't read korean so i have no idea what they were talking about!! FINALLY knowing what is being said/thought... oof HE LIKED HER ALL ALONG (APPARENTLY) i'm actually like :O

thank you for the update!!! ALSO I'M SO GLAD YUNIFER GOT TO ELBOW THAT STUPID PRINCE HAHA i hope it doesn't come back to haunt her tho fsdlkjasdkl (i'm so excited for the next chapter!!!)

oh, snap. I just realized with the blanket over the mom's being it normally means that she was already dead. When the dad was accusing his son of "killing" her wasn't the truth of the case. he just hadn't received the news that she was already dead, and poor Ishid didn't know wither and tried to warm her up. Damn ML makes me want to cry 😭

Fed-Kun's army
@Fran1212 !!!!! muchas gracias por avisar, no tenia idea de que estaba en tmo!!! ahorita mismo me voy a leer, esta es una de mis series favoritas aaaa muchas gracias, en serio~! 🤩🤩🤩

Geez that traumatic flashback. Poor Ishid. No wonder he has that “do not want” mindset.

On the other hand, lol at Yunifer elbowing the crazy prince in the ribs 😆 Glad that Rael’s breaking it off with the jerk, just hope they all stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread