Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Nss, deve ser difícil querer ser amigo de alguém e vc notar q el@ ignora apenas vc. T^T

I feel for Rael both in her toxic relationship and how badly she wants to be Yunifer's friend, but you can't force her to be your friend. If she is clearly stating she doesn't want to eat lunch with you then you stop trying. If she is continuously uncomfortable around you then you stop. Rael seems like a sweet girl so hopefully she would be able to friends with the other docs. This comic is going to get annoying real quick if Rael doesn't start backing off.

Double-page supporter
So they're both yandere for Yunifer. I'm really curious how the original story would have happened, since it seemed like Ishid always had his eye on Yunifer even before they met.

I like how Yunifer was being careful not to get anyone's attention.

baaaaam.

They both like her.

Like enigmatically interested in her.

Dex-chan lover
I find Rael cute...and her desire to be friends with Yunifer is also adorbs. I wouldn't be able to reject Rael as often as Yunifer X'DDD I really feel sorry for her >w< I hope for more Rael&Yunifer interactions :D

And I'm hella surprised that Ishid seems to be a bit jealous?? I thought he'd be happy if he sees her smile :D Hahahhahaha XD

not that i'm complaining about your translations but the scans on ig are like 20 chapters further. i know you can't rush good translations but your pace seems a bit slow. sorry.

Well...in short Yunifer's surrounded by yanderes. Or simply people craving for kindness and understanding that she so readily give.

Thank you for the update!

(@liroro that's why they're recruiting, if you want faster releases, do apply!)

Double-page supporter
Swear to God I read this chapter and one after it before...

So I read this chapter and the one after did they delete them and rerelease?

Dex-chan lover
Kono requiem da!
Wha-
Wha-
Wha-
Wha-
Wha-
Wha-
Wha-
Wha-
Wha-
Wha-