Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
Didn't I already read this?? is it just me?
Ok nvm it happened to a few of "the villainess will destroy the bad end with modern firepower" chapters so I guess it isn't a new thing for MD, I don't know what happened but oh well.

Uhhh, Rael and Ishid are a bit clingy but it's creepier for Rael since she isn't really like a best friend of Yunifer. gives me the shivers if someone I honestly didn't wanna be around randomly just started to cling on too me. Maybe it's biased, I just don't like Rael at all, her face looks like she's plotting how to silently murder me while trying to keep a straight face

Thanks for the chapter!

Also I'm getting slight yandere vibes from both of them, yeah. I don't think Rael wants to hurt FL tho. But it would be amusing watching her fight with Ishid lol.

Ishid's yandere side is increasing 🙂 the third meeting is fate alright but it might be duel to death over Yunifer lol

OHHHHHHH???? BRUH! I DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING AT ALL!
Ishid and Rael have been more or less vying for Yunifer since they were in school?! This is really not what I expected lol.
Also, 3rd times the charm? My girl, that 3rd meet up might end up being a deathmatch over you at this rate.

Can y'all stop being creepy dear god I mean I understand why you want her attention she's pretty great 🏳️‍🌈 but still

I think Rael did nothing wrong. See, in the beginning she didn't even mind Yunifer's aloofness while she thought Yunifer was like that with everyone. But then it turned out Rael was the only one around whom Yunifer acted that way. If I were to discover that a person I'd like to be friends with hides so much of herself around me seemingly for no reason, I would be very intent on finding out why, and on overcoming that wall between us.

Ishid, on the other hand, is too much. I wonder what Yunifer would make of his thoughts if she knew them. A man intentionally driving away your potential friends just to keep you to himself? A big no.

Hey do any of yall remember the flashback ishid had of yunifer back in the academy, i remember him looking at her from afar but dont remember the chapter. Help :(

Wow, ppl really hate Rael in the comments. Am I the only one here secretly enjoying the subtle Yuri vibes?
Anyway, Rael didn't do anything wrong. Both of them were good friends before but when Yunifer got her awakening about the future/issekaid or whatever, she started distancing herself from Rael to protect herself from death; But Rael already liked her and wanted to try and fix things/get close to her again. There's nothing too strange about that. And while pining for her friendship again, she probably ended up developing a crush.

Regardless, I agree that both Ishid & Rael (Ishid mainly) give off hella yandere vibes 😂 but this is just a webtoon so I'm gonna sit back & enjoy seeing them probably go feral over Yunifer with that "third time's the charm" meet up xDDD

Group Leader
I pity Real to be honest. She doesn't seem to have any bad ulterior motives, she just wants to get along with someone she admires and someone who left a positive influence on her life. Yeah, maybe she could work on her approach a bit but she doesn't look like she wants to harm anyone.

haha xD this has turn into a funny thing O_O................. two love rivals of the opposite sex. although we k now who is the winner. I bet yunifer wouldn't be pushing the FL that much if she knew there wouldn't be a sad ending for her or so she thinks xD. I like to learn new things about the characters. the FL looks like a girl that has the desire to beloved and love someone. it doesn't need to be more than platonic. She just want a genuine connection, but I don't think she would mind much if that connection turn into a romantic relationship.

Group Leader
Oop- Ishid... baby.. the yandere vibes have gotten stronger lately 😥😥😥
...but damn, for years mate, now I'm super curious how you managed to meet her at that party during the 1st chapter 😐

I think my favourite trope in the whole world probably " I have reincarnated into the villainess and the heroine is now a HUGE FUCKING LESBIAN who's simping hard for me !! "

Users who are viewing this thread