Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

It hurts my heart that you are dropping my favorite series. 😭😭😭
Thanks for your hard work until now!! 🥺😭

Looking forward to your other projects!

the last release actually have that scene as a chapter ending!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh well. Thank you <3

Thanks for your work :D I'm a bit sad but I get it, official release and stuff ;)
Anyway, Thank a lot :D I really love this serie!

Plus we all know others ways to continue~~ just saying ;)

Aggregator gang
I just realized... How does Real know Yunifer's friend groups without being in the friend groups? is she stalking her I don't know If I'm being dramatic or something but I'm biased against Real since she just gives me the creeps I'm sorry

BTW what are snippers? it's been happening to some of the comics I read on MD

@nobodygattaknow sniping (apparently it's not snipping jfc forgive me) lit. to snipe, is when another scanlation group decides to post a chapter, when the original scanlation group is still working on the series.

as a reader it's not much of a big deal as some individuals just want to help speed up the scanlating process (ans we get to have fast updates) but scanlation groups may find snipers annoying considering that they've been working on a series for a long time and someone just swoops in to steal their project.

End of season 1 is chapter 44. This manhwa is still on hiatus. If i'm not mistaken i think it has been 4 months (since early August). Yes its a long hiatus. I read this on kakaopage, that's why. Just giving info for someone who's wondering.

This....I'm starting to feel kinda bad for Rael. It's not like Yunifer has to follow the story, right? She could still become friends with Rael and not just fall in-love with Ishid (in their academy days). She's got full control of her emotions in the first place.
Also, I really ship them together!!!
Kawaii!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread