Villainess in Love

Um this is absolutely amazing? A reincarnation story with a main character with her own personality? Sign me up

😘ahhh, im so in love with this !! thank you for translation !! hope you will keep doing it !! 😍

it will be coming in a few chapters..I think chapter 23? Sometime around then, so we just have to wait 😣

Please God answer my prayers and bestow upon me a bi isekai shoujo/josei 😭💘🙏 this manwha would be perfect bc it's not afraid to imply 18+ stuff so we could get more than a bare bones schoolgirl crush pls manifest it 🙏

I mean they're probably just gonna be bffs let's be honest but CMON IT WOULD BE SO GOOD THE MARKET IS DRY

Reading this & from what I can tell from the raws I feel like the female lead might have strong platonic or (I lean more towards this ->) romantic feels for the MC 🤔 I’d be fine with either but as long as she doesn’t turn out to be a villainess like how most female leads turn out to be in reincarnation stories

Aggregator gang
Seems like the MC and the heroine are going to get along. Which makes me wonder what the conflict in this manhwa is going to be 🤔

This is good. Like really good. I really like Yunifer so far, she's quite sensible I would say.

My guess is that Rael's awful boyfriend who keeps giving her stress is going to be the upcoming conflict. Maybe Yunifer will be convinced to help Rael break off her abusive relationship? Like, he would definitely go yandere and do some damage or something.

I have no idea how this will unfold. I'm excited.

I really like the story so far. It didn't go too far like from birth but would probably focus on her not wanting to get involved but since she knows, she would end up giving advice anyway.
Lowkey...Yuri Route is the one for me,.

People who have access to the raws, does this actually have smut in it? This seems interesting but don't really want to read that.

Users who are viewing this thread