Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Well, king rather than just a mere apology i would like to see you punish your dear second son šŸ˜¬ but i guess in this time period, having a king bowing to you is very great deal, but like ugggghh i want the bakaprince to do it instead

AND WHOOOOT THANKS FOR UPDATING thiiis, damn publisher for making it into small chapters šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Dex-chan lover
I may be the New Protagonist but I'm not the Demon Lord

Dex-chan lover
@RiceFarmer101 @Kaarme The reason is as simple as it being a gut-reaction, there is little logic behind it other than maybe if you consider reverse psychology as logic.
Luckily I am too lazy levelheaded enough that I usually don't actually act on it (I might have disliked a fair bit of youtube videos because they begged for likes (I dont mean just "like if you likes", but rather when they start giving a lecture on statistics and algorithms), but those kinda deserved it and it is not much of a hassle-hurdle). I have gut reactions to jump from high heights too, doesn't mean I do it before giving it thought, I don't live on pure instinct :p

edit: Though if by 'reason' you are wondering what triggers it specifically in this case, I would say it is the 'threat'. The wording is clearly meant as one ('don't do this, or else!'), and I bristle at the notion.

Group Leader
Their reactions to her 'efficient' training methods, lol.
Loving this series. Thanks for the translation.

@feha Ahhh, I see. That's more understandable then. I can't particularly relate to your mindset though, it's rare for my first response to a uneasy situation is to fight back. But with that being said, I know that I have other irrational tendencies that pop up far too often for me to count. Just a matter of reigning it in, as you've said. Quite interesting to find out more about how other people think actually.

All the best!

P.S. Naturally, I don't mean that everything makes you act the way you do. There are specific things that just rub people the wrong way, as you've also addressed in your post.

Aggregator gang
About the king and queen, as someone familiar with the novel:
They are just nice people and actually genuinely like the main character and want her to be happy, it's just that the appearance of the demon lord requires them to defeat it and there's a perfectly strong girl there.

Aside from that and having her be a knight for really bad situations, they don't want to use her, they just let her live her life and are always polite to her, in fact, they are pratically the closest thing to parental figures she gets, sadly, their son as we know didn't inherit his parent's kindness, but he will turn around, he never really falls in love for the main character, but he likes her as a friend and apologizes for his attitude.

Also, yeah, having the king and queen always helping her and being nice makes the MC loyal to them just because she likes them, helps that they are genuinely nice, which is troublesome for whoever wants to assassinate the royal family or has problems with them, but that only happens later on.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I do like it when persons of authority are competent and shrewd.
She could always flee to the demon world if things get dicey. Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be welcomed.

Aggregator gang
The king and queen seem to be genuinely kind people, I really hope they keep being this way towards MC so she finally has people she can trust.

Thanks for the chapter~

I hope there aren't any MLs in this unless if it's the demon lord lol. Don't want anything to do with those kids.

Pretty cool to seeing the people in the palace minus the nameless knights not instantly bash her.

Supporter
She's somewhat sharp on discovering other people cues, but somehow retarded when other people horrified at her action in reaching lvl 99? Like, wtf?

@Kizuro for her, it wasn't too hard to grind up to level 99, so she's a bit dense in that sense thinking that people who dedicate themselves to combat would be able to replicate her training.

She didn't have anyone to guide her so she basically dove into the unknown without knowing the dangers so everything just seems normal.

Users who are viewing this thread