Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wow a royalty that's smart and pretty sensible. That's rare.
@SilentStorm Could you explain what @Theree12 said?
Is the heroine "evil" because she also remembers her past life? Is the novel ended

Dex-chan lover
@SilentStorm The king and queen
are really nice folks, but you missed the part where they know about the demon lord because it's their shit ancestors that betrayed the guy and cause him to become the demon lord and hell bend on killing all of them. So they know that all these demon lord accusations and black-haired discrimination is their family's fault all along.

@lovolo
Heroine is just another shit person that keep aiming for MC because black is bad, everyone said so, you must be bad, you cannot be anything but bad, even if you're doing good, you're bad, so I'll kill you, because I'm light and you're dark, and black is bad, so you're bad...

So in the confrontation with the demon lord, heroine take the opportunity to (literally) stab MC in the back, even though they're there together to defeat the demon lord and MC have shown too many times that she's not bad at all, and MC is there to protect and help them get the glory of defeating the demon lord. I think you can guess what happens after, when you get rid of your strongest member when facing an enemy boss.

@Kizuro Because she did it way too easily as a child that she can't comprehend that is actually impossible for even the elite well-trained to do such thing. Like you can lift up your laptop easily yet somehow Arnold can't do it will make you confuse as hell too.

Let's win her over by acknowledging her like no one has ever done yet and then turn her into a child soldier. Ah yes these are the "nice" queen and king

@saredesu the heroine isn't maxed out
and she isn't intrested in leveling up so the mc has to step in a couple times

@IMACOP do you know any other sites that have the novel translated besides Novel updates

Dex-chan lover
Will she became the Royal Cheerleader of the Army or some special Waffen-SS brigade?

Aggregator gang
@IMACOP
Yeah, but they're still better than you'd expect.

And yes, the heroine and most of the love interests die, only the prince gets away and he's sad since he did love her and they were his friends, but he admits they weren't the best of people, even the boss called the heroine out and use her as an example of how bad people can be.

And that's the end of it, the heroine doesn't come back after dying, she doesn't get any real fame or to go down in history, and she's just another casualty, heck, the story goes on anyways without much ado just to further point out how truly pointless and worthless she really was.

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok150 Nope. Isn't translated by anyone else, far as I know.

@SilentStorm
Yeah, they're still decent folk. But the prince only changed after his parents drilled it into his skull the full story, then he finally realize how terrible he and his friends are.

omg this is such a cool and interesting manhwa...please do update soon!!! thank you for your hardwork

Japanese should stop thinking that only Asian has black hair and European only has blonde and platinum hair.

@Eraviel Well she kind of did refuse already. The king asked her to become the kingdom's "sword", to which she replied in a way that sounded like she was agreeing, but set her role as a "shield" instead. I thought that was a very interesting exchange.

Users who are viewing this thread