Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - The Villainess Finally Goes to School (Second part)

Group Leader
I've been hinted at that this manga needed some help to get going, so here I am. I'll do my best!

Thank you every much! But just a question -- wasn't this chapter here aready? I'm preeetty sure I already read this, and I read exclusively on mangadex -- Best guess is that it got deleted, sill, Thank you!!

Dex-chan lover
Thought I was the only one, huh...

48dwmj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I've read this chapter and the next one from what i can remember

Translator of the Russian? version did upload some rough chapters including this one as their translation is further ahead, but it looks like they're gone.

Group Leader
yes, someone had done a few chapters and they deleted them. i read a bit of the comments to get acquainted with the drama beforehand 😅 i did redo this chapter from scratch though (from the Japanese raws), as i like to do the whole process. i may add an afterword page eventually, but i'll throw this out there: i'm not a professional translator, nor am i fluent in Japanese, i just do my best.

Dex-chan lover
Finally some love for this manga with chapters that you can actually read without getting a stroke

if your translating this to the latest chapter thank you SO MUCH I feel like kuro dropped this because its only getting slower and slower so i don't even think they want to translate this anymore also this chapter was pretty good and im sure everyone's happy that we are even getting any chapters at all.

God bless. Previous translation was google translated by someone who himself claimed that he doesn't even know english too well. It was so bad it was removed and I don't know if it was by the uploader or the mods...

Users who are viewing this thread