Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - The Villainess Is Now In Enemy Territory (Second part)

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia Destroy her entire family by removing their titles/wealth and banishing them. He did it in the first timeline
and the first chapter of the WN
, so the idea of him being a threat is silly. She also doesn't realize he's after her. She just thinks he's being an annoying little shit.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider Okay, firstly, fucking spoilers. We hadn't established that he's even after her yet. So thanks for that. Second, the original lore had her harassing another person in high society, which can be an actual offense with testimony. It's very different from just believing in different things and wanting to be left alone. That's a difference that comes up all the damn time in other otome stories.

Fed-Kun's army
@Phoenix_VII honestly several of them were fine or in fact better than what America fielded against them it was simply a problem of them mainly being in mainland china and the American navy basically flattening ever island before troops landed rendering any tanks there scrap metal.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
He's a pacifist maniac.
He's from what I could see harassing her into change her life mindset into the one he wants, because he's a brat and the crown prince our MH can't simply tell him to fuck off so she tries to be as polite as possible and avoid him.
Does that work?
Nope, he thinks that now his heaven sent right and privilege is to teach Astrid that she MUST think like him.

Nou

Dex-chan lover
>praying to a mediocre tank

>not praying to a sherman or a t-34

cringe

I see.... So how can i join your religion Tiger 1 as your god i like that im a Tank enthusiast too 😂ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha! That shrine for a tank remind me of this meme

bc5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia I guess it could be considered an accidental spoiler, but the first hints are already there since the dad is forcibly shipping them and he's immediately dumping himself on her while ignoring his massive harem. You're just a bit dense to not notice the dad already knows the prince likes her.

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider "Oh yeah, that was kind of a spoiler. But it was obvious and you should've deduce it for yourself, so it's okay."
It was going to be something or other in an otome isekai. Doesn't make it not a spoiler for you to say something before it's confirmed. I don't care how obvious it is or what hints are there. That's what speculation is for, and you revealing that just ruins the fun of said speculation. Just stop.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia Dude. I described behavior being exhibited in previous chapters. The only reason it could be considered a spoiler now is because you keep on drawing goddamn attention to it so the context is changed to long term instead of the present.
My "spoiler" isn't even confirmed in the WN. It's just the same exact contextual clues you already have at this point in the manga repeated a few times. You spoiled your goddamn self.

Fed-Kun's army
Is that a VK? Because that's not a tiger I, looks similar but lacks the machine gun port and one angle

Damn the keyboard warriors fighting over what weapon nationality she uses , IT IS SO OBVIOUS she uses whatever she gets first regardless of nationality , she just likes guns , gtfo with those pathetic comments already

Users who are viewing this thread