Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

the ML is
[The prince Castillo! I forgive him for being violent to Penelope cause he was on edge because his mother and brother did just send an assassin for him...which he killed]

I am. so confused
Thank you for translating and stay safe !

Dex-chan lover
Well I didn't looked at spoilers but for me, it looked like either they are nice because of hurt pride and that somebody else acted against a member of the family or they are overreacting because of the 'our' Penelope similarity to the 'original' daughter. The near-death experience just made them see 'our' Penelope as the 'original' because of the similar situation. So they want to protect her as a way to save the original.

ASDFGHJKL THAT MAID!

jeeZ LOUISE YOU'VE BEEN STICKING PINS IN HER WHEN SHE'S ASLEEP AND NOW YOU'RE LIKE 'i'm so glad you're okay'
????????????????????????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the prince say something favourable to her family about her that helped her? Such a drastic change is weird

Dex-chan lover
@Asbolus it feels more like they would rather hang the prince by the neck than listen to him, hihi

Every time, i fall for it every time. I get so sucked in I don't even realize the chapter is over. D:

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm.....

HMMMMMMMM??????

whoa.. a short time span can change people so much??? 🤔

Omg what in the world is happening, they all suddenly became worried. I'm not sure if they're sincere but oh well. I'm so curious to what happens next! Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
.....Yeah no. Fuck off. No matter what you say here, this turnaround just makes you bunch hypocrites, and your pretense of caring for her only after things got this bad is worthless.

You've long forfeited your right to have a warm familial connection with her, and the only reason she's even playing along is because her life is being held hostage.

Users who are viewing this thread