Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The MC will have a hard time if she can only answer when the game allowes her.

This is reallly refreshing! her character is labelled a villainess, but it doesn't look like she really was a villainess in the first place (or if she was, she doesn't seem to be evil, at least.)

This is also the 1st time the FL's speech is restricted to a number of replies. that's insanely hard, not to mention frustrating as heck.

it looks so interesting! Ah but i hope we wont see her misery too much, life is too unfair
thank you for translating!

Stop begging and start acting more like a human. Feed the f*cking maid with this non human food.

This seriously will be easily one of my favorite webtoons. It's different from the other ones with the death flags. Here, I really feel that if she makes the wrong choices she's going to die and there's also depth in the main character: how she feel towards the villainess, how they look like eachother in some points,...
Also my guess is :
she will choose for option 3, because 1 and 2 are too villain (and not rational I think).
If she chooses for 3, it will maybe look like she's being dominated by the maid, but I think there will be dialogue that would make it a save option.

Fed-Kun's army
i had just seen the raws for this and i came to check if someone was translating this... AND LO AND BEHOLD!!! aaaah i'm so happy, thank you for translating this, it looks so good!!! i already hate everyone lol ALL THOSE CHOICES SUCK??? THIS POOR GIRL??? WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HER

Thanks for a new series, looks really interesting not your typical story line. Thanks for translating this, hope to see more soon.

Dex-chan lover
oof she really can't talk unless she's given options? damn...it looks like the otome god really was tired of girls derailing the fuck out of things

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
it looks like the otome god really was tired of girls derailing the fuck out of things

Me: Looks at Bakarina I can imagine that happening.

@mammaria
ALL THOSE CHOICES SUCK??? THIS POOR GIRL??? WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HER

First time? Looks like you haven't watch My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy. Poor MC was tortured by the choices god presented to him.

Interesting but some of the story decisions feel a bit much. Guess we'll wait and see thanks for translating.

She chose to eat it and the pink hair dude witnesses it and took a pity on her~~~

Users who are viewing this thread