Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Thank you for the bulk update 🥺! Ive been missing this story alot! More power to your team 💕

More and more updatees aaaaa ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

thank youuu ♥

Thank u for the chapterrrrrr

Vinter really just skyrocketed to #1 with the “what no I won’t kill you”

Dex-chan lover
wtf free info? we take those

also vinter really just won me over because his fuckin mercy button huh

He says he wouldn't kill her, but I really wonder how the system would deal with his favorability getting to 0

Vinter's a handsome guy with great common sense! 😍
Cheering for vinter now!
Thanks so much for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
Damn what a great deal but it does make u wonder if something is going to happen since it's going pretty good for once

Aaaaa Thank you so much for this chapter dump. It's been SOOO LONG since the last TL group either put this series on hold or just stopped translating all together so i'm so happy to see somebody translating this again! This is seriously such an enjoyable read so thanks so much for bringing us the pleasure of reading this!

Ehmmm why is there a blury dokja from omnicient reader in the back grounf of the end card >.> I mean I liked it but still lol kinda confusing jaha

Sir, if you don't want people to know you're a magician you should consider not summoning people with talking animals 😅

Dex-chan lover
It's not like she was gonna talk anyway, so that works.

A professional, friendly relationship. Nice.
Though...is being a magician bad? I don't quite get the secrecy. The kids are probably a subject she shouldn't probe into either, but I'm curious.

Users who are viewing this thread