Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Honestly, if I were in her position, I would just sell off all my jewelry and dresses and pay someone to help me disappear. Go to a different country. Live in the countryside. Pick up a trade/skill. Heck, go into a monastery. Anything's better than this.

man at this point I just want him to go to h3ll. For god sakes! If this number didn't have importance I'd slap him right at the moment he talked about slave and such.

@Cattish Ya I gotcha your so nice and you weren't rude at all just explaining plus I asked a question and you took the time to answer it I hope you have an amazing day. Thank you for the replies :)

Reynold is such a bastard. He literally framed her for so much shit when they were kids and treated her like trash but he wanna act like she was at fault? Bruh. What an actual idiot. Of course, an orphan girl who was brought in as a replacement would think that she would be kicked out if the original came back. She was a fucking child, how would she have known any better? You literally treated her like trash to the point where she didn't expect any better ffs.

Aggregator gang
I feel for Penelope in that situation, don't you just hate it when people wrongly trash talk you that you just snapped and think EFF OFF I don't care if I get fired or in trouble because of this.

Here's the thing: I don't think either of them are really at wrong for what they did as kids. Penelope was a starving slave and didn't want to ever go back to that life, and she said something horrible. But she was a child, children say horrible things without realizing it all the time. And Reynold at the time was also a child so I understand why he hated her so much then and why he framed her for the jewelry thing. It was a horrible thing to do but kids are horrible sometimes, that can be forgiven too.

However, Reynold is now an adult and its been 5+ years since that comment, the fact that he's held this grudge against an 11 year old for a shitty comment (when he KNEW she was a slave and picked off the street) makes him a bad person. I hate him. He has no empathy. I know this is an attempt for the author to somewhat justify Reynold's hatred of Penelope, but it's not working. He just looks like a petty idiot who never grew up.

It's either that Reynold's a souless asshole who has no empathy for her life as an orphan before she got brought in, or that he's a dense fuck who doesn't know about the real world off his bubble.

Any basis for his hate for Penelope can be both of these, and it just makes him come off as toxic ffs.

Why did it end here...my heart is itching for the next.... ಥ_ಥ

thanks for the chapters!!!!💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Asura scans, you're doing a good job, but be sure to check your sentences, I've seen some words with missing spaces that makes them look like asingle word.

Reynold is an asshole, going out of his way to harass her.

Users who are viewing this thread