Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Shut the fucc up. You should poured your heart to your daddy dearest, the one who brought her in, not the victim herself. I just can't sympathize with any of this bastard ugh

I love this series so far and love that the MC is able to fight back now. The translations are really great and I didn't realize until I was rereading the series that the more recent chapters don't have translated sfx. If possible, I think it would be more enjoyable to include those when season 2 picks up but of course, thank you to the translation team for their hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
honestly....all of their action is kinda understandable i mean...if i were a poor child brought in as a replacement then i would hope this will last forever that also mean whoever i'm replacing would never come back.....and for the brother who heard that kind of wish....i would be pissed off to hear somebody to say that...and all this happen when they are children their emotion and thinking wasn't that mature yet

so who exactly at fault here? its the god! this is why we should gather our people and march toward the pearly gate and crush it! and let those bastard drown in their own pool of blood! sound the bell of revolution! (ok this part is mostly a joke lol)

Dex-chan lover
I will once again reiterate: I despise this family. I absolutely loathe them with every fiber of my being.

Contributor
Ah shit, here we go again.

I understand penelope reaction. Even if you're smart, calm and know what to do, sometime you snap because the other one is freaking annoying.

ah shit i cried at this episode damn this scene is powerful..I'm speechless here but I feel so much empath for penelope

So what do I get from reading this? Yes, you're right. It's pain. Those panels with a lot of her memories really made me cry. It was like she was so fed up with those already and said, ah fuck it. TTTTTTT

it's more or less what I understood of his character. I haven't forsee the size of his anger but it makes sense.
It's nice to see more of their past to really understand how they all end up in this situation.
Still, what an abusive bastard! Bullying Eclis, just because you hate her! Arg

Why are blaming her as if she chose to be in that place??? Your father picked her up a a substitute, but you never made her feel like one! So how is she supposed to act??? You always have a say to whatever she does!!!

OOOOFFF SHE JUST DROPPED A BOMB.

Tbh tho, of course she'll wish to stay here forever since she became rich and to think she has a family too. Unfortunately, Reynold saw that. But was that enough reason to mistreat her? Not once has she been treated like a proper daughter anyway. And all the people hate her there. Why should she care for a family and house that never treated her right. They want her to be a prim and proper lady like a robot without even considering her feelings. So then, why not just use all of the riches bestowed upon her and do whatever the hell she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread