Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, considering how suspiciously similar the circumstances of MC and Penelope are, it's safe to say that what she spouted in a fit of rage was 100% correct. Also, finally the pink-haired cunt gets a reality check. He claims that he didn't know of P's circumstances, but objectively he has no excuse for that. He didn't try to learn the truth, he just chose to assume that a beggar from the streets, a literal child, somehow beguiled his father into adopting her. Because that's easier for him.

Also also, ugh... Hiatus x Hiatus is spreading...
5af.png

YES EAT HIM UP. And he starts feeling bad lmaoo what a clown. Ignorance doesnt give you an excuse to act like a prick😘 “oh my god i’m sorry i didnt know!” If you didnt know you should’ve asked. If you didnt know you shouldn’t have acted like you know everything. I’ll never not hate that pink haired cunt.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

Finally something really satisfying, I'm happy she could talk back to him before the season ends or else it would be frustrating.

I couldn't ask for a better adaptation for this part of the novel! So satisfying *_____* Also as much as I dislike Reynold for what he did,
he is redeemed and obviously far far better compared to
Derrick.

Can't wait for the next arc!
CALLISTO IS COMING

That actually make me tear up. Thanks so much asura!!! You update fast with quality translation and you didnt make us wait two months without any news. Thanks again!!

Users who are viewing this thread