Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

Actually a completed translated version with all special chapter is online, but dont put it up on novelupdate, the publisher will get angry. Just share it here
Link pdf
link removed

@TalesofLight if i'm not mistaken, it was somewhere between chapter 20-40, wait, let me check

Edit : ah sorry, in the novel it was in 42-44. And the novel was in 230 as of now

Dex-chan lover
Damn. That was her actual backstory? I mean, might as well use it, I guess.

Finally gave this bastard a reality check, huh? Shoulda demanded he never touched her when he reached out as she was leaving, just to show what a disgusting human being he is. You thoroughly rejected her, so you've forfeit all right to be close to her in any way.

Now that was catharsis.

Wow she knew how to play on the sensitive string of his personality.. after all he has an Fe function and apparently it's not inferior lmao

I've reread this chapter twice now and I'm still amazed by the quality of this work. Everything about it is fantastic and it's one of the few adaptations that lived up to the novel and maybe even surpassed it. The guys over at Asura also did a great job, instead of the scanlating process detracting from the original work, they've managed to carry the quality over to the finished product. Looking forward to season 2 and thank you Asura for the work you guys have done..

Her daily modern life was suffer enough so she could understand how Penelope might had felt. I'm crying for her!

images

holy fk so intense i started straight up sobbing 😅😭😭😭😭

the moment she said, "when you accused me of being a jewellery thief, i was just a twelve year old illiterate girl, who didn't even know the value of a necklace" and then with this amazing artwork BAAAAM hit me right in the feeels

Fed-Kun's army
Cried so much over the last chapters. The necklace incident!!! Seriously, I also held onto that and I'm glad it finally came back. That's such a pivotal moment for OG Penelope and happy to see the MC use it. So good. Can't wait for the next season. 😭

The Chapters in the Novel has 231. I really don't know if this novel is already finished, because I'm not satisfied with the ending. I really don't know now if I want to continue to read if there's another Season after reading the End of the Final Chapter. I'm quite disappointed, though.

Users who are viewing this thread