Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

When the most interesting series has less episodes because they're newly released D,:

Double-page supporter
I was wondering why she bothered writing only their names down but I guess maybe it's a plot point? Is someone gonna find that note in her drawer?
Violent tyrants with tragic backstories who magically become nice when they find the right woman are my favourite dogshit trope

The Male leads are handsome tbh I feel like the two characters that she didn't cross out are the one who really hates her or like will likely to betray her mehhh and if she wants to favor her brothers she need to choose the really disgusting choices like eating the mold food I hope you survive BB u literally need to win

Aggregator gang
@qelix
maybe but I was thinking he could short circuit the heroine entirely or at least buy more time for penelope

Fed-Kun's army
Uh so hard mode is actually just the prelude to devastation mode which is actually the easy mode for the heroine. lol That's sad.
The magician route reminds me of Latte while the knight/commoner route reminds me Isabella.

i barely know anything about iklies but i pray so hard that he's the male lead lmao

edit: i got curious so find out more and read some spoilers.
RIP my sweet baby boy Eclise. why you gotta go that route, man? if only you just..... stayed in the right path, you would've probably be the ML. what a shame...

but like for real. from how the manhwa portrays it, Eclise was singled out and there's even special sfx and stuff. it made me think he's the male lead and i rooted for him. but nope. man, i'm still bitter at how it turns out for him.

I found this mahwua very refreshing so far but don't tell me the crown prince is gonna be endgame because I don't think I will able to stand the cruel male lead trope anymore... Iklies pleaseeeee save the day, even the silver haired dude would be fine to me!! I don't care if they have a tragic back story, that trope is boring and dead to me.

This doesn't really make sense.

All of this is occurring before the real daughter comes back. Why would the Duke adopt her to replace his real daughter, and they just leave her at the mercy of other people to get killed before he even knows his real daughter is coming back?

It would make sense if they treat her like dirt AFTER Yvonne came, back, but why even bother adopting her if you are going to treat her like this BEFORE Yvonne comes back?

Dex-chan lover
How do you not make progress in a game with only 3 route options?

Kami-sama would be so disappointed....

Well my question would be if she can act anyway she wants when not in a game scenario, we already know she can't speak.

@HOOfan_1
Because her eyes and hair changed color as she grew?
It was said that in the last chapter: the duke took her because she resembled the lost daughter and as she started to look different is when he started to neglect her. The serfs likely dislike her because of jealousy and the villainess outbursts are because of being mistreated with the change of the duke's attitude towards her. The brothers may see her as an opportunist that took their sister place, etc.

The crown prince is the endgame 🙃 I still remember when I curse him when reading the first meeting between them 🤣 But I kind of regret doing that now 😜 One of the male lead is just....🤬🤬
To those who want to know who the male lead is ^^^^ (Encluding my own opinion)

@Lunaria99
Ya it is the crown prince, buttttttt, as the story progresses you'll see he actually is the best choice. I can't wait to see the sweet moments between them in the manga🤤

To help with some stress because you guys are all worrying about something that is not going to happen
Nobody is going to find the notes she wrote down, nobody is even going to find out she is not from this world...Wait, actually one, but she told him😌

Thank you for info but even with that, I was mainly complaining because
he's just the opposite of my type and I am just tired of guys like him getting the girl, regardless if they are the "best choice out the bunch" but thank you for trying to reassure me ☆

My favorite male lead is in monster duchess and contract princess (soft Konrad for the win) to prove how rarely I'm satisfied with ml in isekai manhwa lol edit : wait- it is not isekai but it is grouped with them for the similar style

@Lunaria99

dont worry it will be just the first meeting because of bad circomstances. But afterward he is really refreshing and like, really nice to her

as expected... only comrades have each others' backs #DOWNWITHTHEBOURGEOISIE #DOWNWITHTHERULINGCLASS #WHATDOWEWANT #THEGUILLOTINE #WHENDOWEWANTIT #NOW

Fed-Kun's army
@Lunaria99 omggg same i love Konrad so much from TMDCP. he's literally best boy. sweetest boy ever on top of being extremely smart, a skilled magician and a strong knight as well. Konrad is by far my favorite Male Lead from this type of manhwas.

well, i like Lucas too from Who Made Me a Princess but the thing is it's not confirmed yet that the Female Lead will be with him

@jaellasster I see you have taste.

I do love Lucas as character, he's very charming but I feel like I am the only who prefers Ijekiel (Izekiel?) in the whole WMMAP fandom LOLOL I want him to be male lead because rarely the prince gentle type wins during the last decade of romance comics. So I beg people to let me happy for once, soft stan things

Fed-Kun's army
@Lunaria99 aaah actually i've guessed that you prefer Izekiel more since he's also a soft boy. i love him too!

but maybe i like Lucas a little bit more because he's dark-haired. dark-haired characters are sometimes my weakness you see 😂

Notice how every male character's height is above 6 feet(183cm) , makes sense since it's an otome game but still fucking pisses me off

Users who are viewing this thread