Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
i lowkey wish it was actually penelope and not some random girl from another dimension

If you are not gonna be nice to a kid and give your love then why the hell are you adopting her?! She isn't a pet. Oh sorry pets also don't deserve that kind pf treatment...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for dropping so many chapters in a single day.

Enjoying the story, but feel badly for our FL. I hope she gets some support and gets it soon.

Double-page supporter
@ojou
Why would she forgive them? There is nothing to forgive, they are nothing but shit characters in a shit hard mode game. She only cares about them at all because she 1) doesn't want to die 2)they remind her of her real family. They are basically strangers to her and any past flashbacks are just residual memories of the character she is inhabiting, not hers.

Dex-chan lover
I really hoping she can get out from that house and live independently.
I really hated them especially that duke, he brought her into their house but he not even pay attention how she is treated.
It can't helped she became someone like in novel as she treated so horrifying.
They don't deserve her love and attention as they don't even pay attention to her.
I even think that she will living more happily if she don't get adopted into that family.

Fed-Kun's army
damn she need to leave that house now... forget favorability, she need to just walk out and thats that

Double-page supporter
Man this is really good so far. The inner monologue balances the disconnect between her true feelings and the performance she's forced to put on for survival really well. Even though she has the "freedom" of choice now, she still has to be incredibly thoughtful with how she parses her words.

I was worried this was going to be oppressively depressing but its shaping up to be a really engaging story. And man.. that brother is such a creep with his favorability increasing after she calls him "Young Master". What an asshole.

Omigosh i hate dat piece of shit older brother so much. How can they b so mean to a small child?? Faak dat piece of shit i wan beat da crap out of dat shitpiece

My guessing is that A) yvonne did all that to frame her due to maids gossips or B) It was all the head butler's work to set her up which caused huge misunderstandings....

Welp.... Either way.... She dont deserved those rats in her life be it in game or reality....

Aggregator gang
I agree with DARLINGBEAR, a story this dramatic might work better as a time-loop manga. The author is trying to create parallels between the isekai'd girl and Penelope, but it would be more exciting to see the actual Penelope find happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread