Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Ugh I hate this family even if this is all
due to a spell
I hope they regret for all eternity while she's happy with her lover and discards the family name I don't want them to have any benefits from her marring
a certain high profile person
😡

So...let me see if I got this right...

he picked a fight with her over a “crime” he knew she was innocent of, so he could goad her into defending herself and also so that she could call him brother. If she did that, he would use her (perfectly normal) actions to justify STABBING HER TO DEATH WITH A DAMN SWORD because he’s convinced himself that if she doesn’t silently take abuse that she deserves to be murdered. Did I read that right? Because...seeing that I just want her to run.

Honestly...what’s up with these fantasy stories that are centered around abuse lately? I’m especially thinking about the Contract Princess one... All of a sudden I started seeing all of these otome/isekai and fantasy comics just full of intense trauma.

This is just too sad. I want her abusive family members and servants die, but we all know it's not that type of story :(

this is so sad :(( im actually crying for her, i hope it gets better real fast huhu i didn't expect this to be so dark and intense

i'll still read it tho!! thank u for the updates :)

I feel terrible and frustrated for both our MC and the Penelope from before. Both of them are living terrible lives being bullied and abused by the people they were supposef to call family.

Omg I can't tell if these chapters are short or they're just so good I scroll through them too fast! Really looking forward to this story. Thank you for the updates!

Fed-Kun's army
i am ngl, everything about what happened to penny and MC frustrates tf out of me. i just want to slap all the faces of both penny's and mc's fam. they're so anger-inducing!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠

Aggregator gang
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER

So the duke brings her in as a replacement but then treats her like trash. A replacement should be treated nicely. And then the brothers don't even see that it's not her fault she's a replacement, it's their father's fault. I'm so mad ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Did the father even notice after that incident she never called him father again. What was the point of bringer her in if she's just getting treated badly? Who was she there for?

Aggregator gang
If you're gonna end up hating the child, why bother bring her up in the first place? I'm not Penelope and yet i feel like crying when i see this scene 😢

That hit really effectively! The realization that he knew and was just being a [rage] [rage] [rage] just... effectively evoked a monster of hatred in me. I wanna see these people learn their lessons, and because of the way this scene was executed, I have faith they will. Penelope's character is refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
This guy... He was about to kill her and he even KNEW she was innocent. PIECE OF HORSE SHIT HUMAN BEING THE LOT OF THEM.

Ahhhg. Boy does it hurt. She felt betrayed. And no one, anyone, tried to reach out. 😭

That Derrick. How dare him. How dare him questioned her when he knew she's not at fault!! 😡

Thank you for the fast release!

Users who are viewing this thread