Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

@shinsenryuu
Nobody’s on her side because
she’s cursed apparently and it affects her in both lives. I don’t remember their @, but someone in the comments of one of the chapters finished the novel.

Aggregator gang
@Mojo Someone else maybe re: forgiveness?

I'm w/you, and would prefer that she never forgave the ppl in the Duke's household. They're all horrible. If it wasn't a prerequisite for clearing the game, I'd rather she wouldn't bother with getting to 100% with any of them, but rather extricate herself as she did IRL.

Thanks for the chapter. If this otome game existed in real life, I wouldn’t be able to finish the game. Not only would it be too hard to play but all the MLs are frustrating

Omg it just frustrates me how she has to apologize and bow down every time she’s accused of something she never did. It pisses me off. They’re all trash. I hope she can have the possibility of like Idk snap back and shut their mouth.

I took a break from studying, with Your Lie in April's Ost in the background. While that was still on in the background, I read this and now my eyes are sweating...

If she ever forgives these asswipes I'm gonna straight-up lose it. I don't care if she's cursed: these people are irredeemable. I mean there are stories like "Beware the Borthers" or "Stepmother's Marchen" where the family is horrible, but just petty bullies not actually horrible people- how do you sleep at night- you should burn in heeleellllll bad like these fools. They're ready to kill her at any moment, blame her for everything, abuse her to no end argghhh. I really want her to be happy and say bye to these people.

these people are all absolute scum
I can't believe how badly they treated a child that was so innocent

Zm

This is making me sad. Simply miserable. This hurts too much. All these situations, these needless and evil accusations in order to expel her are horrid. I hate this. Idk it hurts alot right now.

And the neglect, of someone YOU chose to adopt to replace your daughter. Have the decency to EDUCATE your sons. (harshly ofcouse). *they* are the ones without manners and decorum.
The thing about her buying all that jewelry afterwards, I 100% get it. The girl had to do something that would hurt them, albeit in a much smaller n different way to how she is constantly harassed and hurt.
Thank you for translating so much so quickly! I look forward to more!

Wow. that is so screwed up. Not only did the older brother force her to apologize for something that wasn't her fault, but from the start, the younger brother planted evidence to accuse her of stealing?! No. no no no no no. They don't get to be forgiven, not easily, if at all.

Aggregator gang
I really hope her family doesn't get a happy ending..like I have faith in the crown prince (even tho we didnt see him so far) since she never met him before , but her family and the entire workforce seems to be all assholes

Dex-chan lover
I read this and felt terribly sad for Penelope. This is too much for a young kid to handle. What kind of brothers are like that!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!!

Even those step-family start to actually treat her as decent human, I don't want Penelope to forgive them easily.. Not only they took and adopted her for a replacement of their missing child, but constantly neglected and abused her since she was a child.. Then they expected her to be all good and dandy, and constantly compared her with the missing child.. omfg, I wish horrible death may fall upon this household

I'm not crying, you're crying. 😭 Is there no one MC can rely on besides herself?

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread