Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
This is sickening what an absolute waste of humans i hope that whole family suffers forever and fuck the servants to no wonder she became "evil"

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi
She IS cursed to be hated. In fact her life on Earth suck so much because of said curse.

The culprit? Yvonne.

So Penelope was accused of something she never did, and decided that if no one liked her anyway, she should just behave however she liked?
Poor girl

for people who want spoilers:

- Yvonne (the MC of the game) is the villain. She's part of a dark cult.
- Her father and brothers in her other life actually cared for her.
- My memory is a little foggy on this, but I believe a maid hid the necklace for some reason (she was trying to steal it?) and Rennald takes the opportunity to frame Penelope.
- The prince is the ML. He has a really sad and dark backstory which causes him and Penelope to bond.
- Eclise (the guard) is a slave she'll buy from a slave market when she goes to a festival with one of her brothers. He becomes really obsessed with her because she treats him kindly. Double spoiler about him, but be warned, it's a big one:
- Eclise dies because he is so obsessed with her that he can't deal with her being with someone else (even though she isn't in love with him). He betrays her out of love and then dies saving her.

Dex-chan lover
@SilentStorm
But she has tried to run from the household before. They added several feet to the walls because in the past she had tried to run away and broke her leg falling off of the wall.[/spoiler}

NSF

Yeah.....update 2 chpters🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌...waaa girl don't give up😋....you stupid brother go away from her...hump😤

NSF

Waa thankyou for some( spoiler ) information...i read from you have 4 right.. So awsome....aaaa

story is somewhat painfully relatable and hard to read lmao how interesting

@beam291
the manhwa is more like a curse of being hated rather than begging tbh

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

For fuck sake I'm enraged with these bastards , how could they treat her like that when she was supposed to be their responsiblities ! 😣😣

My only hope in this mess is that guy Iklies ;;;; a knight in shining armour pls kill these bastards

How awful 😩

And thanks to those few spoilers down there 😆 It made me realize that this while story is indeed a story of an otome game. So much drama and dark/dad story

Why would the favorability go up from her not calling him brother! Its easy yet not easy. Its like the colder and more distant you act the more favorability u'll get. Pretty much, the son's have a kuudere fetish.

If I were Penelope, I would have ran away or argued my way out of the house with the duke. In a way, Penelope is strong for staying there.

I'm so angry at both her step-brothers (both in her real life and in the game). Like, Derrick, wtf? You knew that she wasn't at fault. Was that some sort of test just to see her reaction?

Penelope's life is so harsh. I hope it gets better.

I’ll quote this from Cheating Men Must Die:

“Holy crap, didn’t you insult him before? Why does he look like he’s interested in you?”

“Because some men are just bastards, if you treat him well, he will not care about you at all,” Su Luxia said, with a smug smirk. “If you treat him coldly, you may trigger his desire to conquer.”

Dunno if that’s how the brother thinks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I think Su Luxia’s words had some truth to them.

Users who are viewing this thread