Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@IlaDesu: If you want to know
A curse put on her soul (it's been there even in her past life) made it so anyone who meet her will irrationally hate her.

Although her reincarnating as Penelope seem to have weaken the curse somehow, and many people will eventually break out of the curse and takes it hard on how badly they've treated her.

Aggregator gang
The f.ck with that father? Why the heck did he adopt her into his family for? Why didn't he just search every creek and nook for his own daughter instead? Poor Penelope, it would have better if her real mother didn't die.

ugh she’s so pretty ;-; but this story makes me wanna cry

fook those hoes why’d they pick her up and forced her into this

catch me next chapter beating the shit out of everyone, especially the brothers.

Bucci Gang really spoiling us with these fast translations huh. The art this chapter is amazing, especially the jewelry panel.

C'mon Penelope let's just guilt-trip these dudes so hard they trip into their own pile of bullshit and leave them behind to drown in their own self-righteous hypocrisy

Fuck 👏🏼 Them 👏🏼 They don’t deserve her and I can’t wait until they’re drowning in their own guilt

I wish I could drown this entire @sshole family and staff -- aside from our lovely Penelope, of course -- in a damned moat. They are so unfair to her, it's ridiculous!

i dont understand whats up with these stories about family adopting the child just to replace their lost family member and then treating the child like trash?? like whats the whole point of adopting them then??? especially the father??? bruh the "family" sucks so bad urgh

lmao this story just hits on a personal level for some reason im in tears T-T

WhimsiCat
Wth? Is Yvonne an Eldritch horror to be able to curse someone through dimensions or was she Penelope before living on Earth? Can't believe she was actually cursed.

Double-page supporter
Eyy just caught up and this is actually pretty good! As is common with otome games, they have more drama than you've bargained for. The setting up of the world is really done neatly and you can't help but root for our poor heroine.

Just curious but how far are we till the latest chapters?

Double-page supporter
man.. this makes me thinking the original penelope is still suffering in her own timelines, which is sad. i want to follow the real penelope pov instead of the reincarnator

Dex-chan lover
@hevfglbb Just like in real life, adopted children do not replace your dead children. However, the characters in these kinds of stories are often just evil for evil's sake, probably because most writers are complete hacks if I'm honest.

Fed-Kun's army
i hate them all hahahahah HE KNEW IT WASN'T HER FAULT??? man i hope she leaves negl

thank you for all the updates!!!

@onionskins

Spoiler about the "True Penelope"

You are following the pov of the true Penelope. She was cursed and her soul reincarnated in modern Korea. She came back again. The curse is also the reason why everyone hates her (in her "game" and in her modern life).

@Mizumachi

It wasn't Yvonne who cursed Penelope. It was the goddess that she worship. The curse affect modern day Penelope because it's the same soul. The mage saved Penelope soul and make her reincarnated.

@Susymei
damn. why did the goddess curse her? did she do something that made that goddess jealous/mad of her?

Users who are viewing this thread