Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Why are all the servants out to get her?

The butler was the first to frame her, her personal maid was stabbing her with needles/injecting her (with something).

I'm undecided about the brothers at the moment (do they have some backstory?). One seems to have the mentality that "only I can bully her and no one else", and the other seems to want to punish her for being rude to their father.

Fed-Kun's army
The brothers don't deserve forgiveness, this whole house fails whatever they do. I hope theres no redemption arc for them.

EXECUTE THESE ASSES!!! I dont give a damn to how much they repent or it they even ever repent. Kill these 3 bastards. Stupid jerks! Why the hell did you make her replace the Yvonne when you know you're ever gonna see her as a daughter or even the replacement? Why the hell did you make her hope for a good life when you'll treat her worse than trash? The Duke brought her out of the fireplace only to throw her in an ice cellar to freeze and rot away. Disgusting!😡

Double-page supporter
She just has to endure it all until she's in a position to execute all three of them and the servants.
Live long enough and any plan can come to fruition.

Wow, this series has a lot of potential. All the male leads are trash so far. Though the fact the staff are completely antagonistic is a bit of a stretch.

why did they adopted her if they were going to treat her badly? and then act like she was the one who intruded and was uninvited to the family?
she was only a child... ...no logic here

Aggregator gang
This is so sad 😭
Our MC escaped from one terrible situation only to land herself in a similar place, this time with the threat of DEATH!
This story really embodies the saying that "life isn't fair" 😔

@l-_-l
I don't think they wanted to treat her like that initially, she has surely been schemed against or something like that

Aw man, this is so sad :( Don't worry Penelope, we still love you <3

Thanks for keeping this going guys, I'm loving this story so far!! It's so interesting!!

I might be reading a bit too much into this buuuuuut could it be the reason that he doesn't like to be called "brother" is because he doesn't consider her his sister? As in that leaves him open to considering her in a romantic perspective?

if you can now choose your own choices i'd get my fine little woman ass out that shithole and live among the plebs

@cancerverse not really, if she's adopted, meaning no blood relation to the family, and not one of their bosses (the Duke and his sons) respects her, then they know they can do whatever they want to her and will have no consequences. This kind of situation has happened in other manhwas/mangas and I don't find it strange if it happened in the real world too.

what is strange for me is that not a soul is on her side, normally you have at least one person at least pitying her but so far there's no one like that here

Yup,even when reading the novel now with this I honestly would never like them,I mean why would u like who despise u ?

Wow, this series has a lot of potential. All the male leads are trash so far. Though the fact the staff are completely antagonistic is a bit of a stretch
@cancerverse It's already established!! 3 of them are trash, 1 seems okay and 1 is mystery 😏

Omg im crying, its even not her fault!! if the duke dont want her then why bought her from the street?? poor penelope
and firstly What the hell happened with the actual daughter that make the duke must bought penelope to be her replacement?? arghh
In the other manwha that called "beware of the brothers" i can still tolerated it because the parent have a reason for her existance and they love her dearly, but in this manwha is just to unfair

Users who are viewing this thread