Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Those training swords are so strong and sharp, they can cut through steel? ...Somebody missed the point.

(Might contain heavy story spoilers)
I read somewhere, that that brutal and ruthless Prince is the ML. That guy, who was about to cut her down? Please don't let him be it. Don't give him a character make over, that somehow makes him a misunderstood guy or I'll vomit. Please, anybody tell me that's not what's going to happen.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Eclis is nice and all, but I have a feeling that this relationship will tumble rapidly at some point.

i like him actually, but i cant help to be wary about the future with him ;-;

@Qelix yup, what you heard is a absolutely correct, which is why I super can't wait for the hunting party arc!! 😆 The WN really me on my toes ~

@Qelix
yup it's the prince but he doesn't rly get a makeover they just dig deeper into his personality. He's kinda crazy like you saw before but he's the only one who looks after her and helps her lots. Also he just accepts her as her. Tbh the moment when I rly started to like him was when she has her coming of age ceremony. That was a rollercoaster of emotions.

Why does it feel like it's been way longer than 12 days since the last chap, I forgot everything 😅 lockdown has me all disorientated...
Thank you for the update, I needed this
\(T3T)/ ~<3

Feels like eons ago since the last chapter. My neck is so long from all the waiting 😂 Thank you for the upload!

Yes Iklies, I too want to be stepped by Penelope.
Can we appreciate how beautiful our protagonist is?? Showstopping, gorgeous, I don’t even have the words to describe her 😩🤧💕

I reaaalllly hope Eclis isn’t the ML 😅 One of the things I appreciate about this story is how hard Penelope has to work to get the guys percentages to go up, one wrong move from Penelope can plummet their opinions and it feels like such a victory when we even progress 5%! Eclis feels like easy mode, there’s no challenge and it kinda takes the bite out of the ruthless percentage rules we’ve had so far. Eclis is sweet I get why people like him, but I think I’d like things to be more challenging

Thanks for translating!!

Oh, my. Eclise :"((( So sad for Eclise. :"(

Thank you so much, Asura Scans for the beautiful update and high quality releases T^T ❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread