Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Everyone be discussing the cute knight and I am here thinking

I like that store clerk.

@Coldau
I've read the novel a looooong time ago so I don't rly remember but I think he was a bit crazy from the beginning.
It's the real Penelope who will try to make him betray the MC but, seeing that it doesn't work (
his thing is at 99%
) , she will make him even more obsessed with the MC and convince him that the MC abandoned him (which is true) and that she used him to her own advantage (which is also true) and that she doesn't care about him now that she is no longer useful (which is, sadly, also true). But |Revelatioooon!| Eclis will decline her offer (i don't rly remember but i think it was to kill the MC)and tell her that he already knew from the beginning that the MC was using him.

@Coldau It's... a bit of both?
He can see that Penelope is being kind to him to use him, but that resulted in him developing yandere-possessive thoughts to completely own Penelope. He betrayed Penelope by
bringing back the Heroine of the game, the 'real' princess of the Duchy, when the Marquis Magician didn't do it (like what supposed to happen in the game)
because he thought that
it would make Penelope get kicked out of the Duchy, which would make her not have anything else to depend on besides him

*Sigh.. Reading the novel made me change my thoughts of eclise <(。_。)> Like, I know he’s obsessed with our MC but still tho.. Why betray her..? I just can’t forgive him for that \( ・_・) (Thanks for the update!)

thanks to spoiler in comment section now i know that
Eclis
is not the Ml damn...i actually love his characterrrr but anyway the real Ml
of the story is kind of like surprising?
dunno

I feel like he has second ML vibes, since 2nd MLs are usually so gorgeous, talented, all-around nice guys. I want to put him in my pocket. 🥺

Ah, the power of Ecklis. I know how he ends up in the novel, but I'm still falling for him whenever he shows up.

@Nzomi
But damn it really be your own people huh...😔 I'm assuming he betrays her bc of a decision he already made prior to being taken in??🤔🤔 [edit: ohp, I read a spoiler cuz I couldn't help my curiosity and now I know... tbh I ain't surprised Eclis is that type to do that...🤷🏻‍♀️😕 I think I still love him😂😂💀]
@Dangmeee07
Don't frickin' tell me that it's frickin' Reynold...please🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️💀💀 Cuz that brat is annoying as frick, and since the beginning I've been hoping that she doesn't end up with any of the brothers💀😫 Like I'd seriously prefer the crown prince, even though he's a crazy asshole, then them lol.

Eclis is really my favorite! 😍 Finally, we have an Eclis arc again :)
Look at his puppy face! All I want is to hug him and tell him everything will be ok again 🤩

I didn't get a notification for this or just missed it, weird. Anyways, thank you for updating! Such a cute chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread