Villains Are Destined to Die

The setting is certainly interesting but the fact that she can't even talk freely is just too much for me.
In a game that's alright cause not changeable but in 'reality' its unbearable for me.
So sadly I had to drop it...

i came from the novel! it is one of my favorites so I'm really happy to know that theres a manhua SERIES and it's being translated to boot. y'all should read the novel too. some of the korean comments are being translated and those are hilarious. and this isnt really a spoiler but
this is a slow burn

@andagoras @noctcloud
and anyone who's wondering about the forced options...
in a few more chapters, she can disable those options and gain her free will to speak
so maybe give this a chance and keep reading ;)

JUST FINISHED THE NOVEL!!! IT WAS SUCH A ROLLER COASTER RIDE

THIS IS A MAJOR/EXTREME SPOILER!!!! READ IT IF YOU DARE

MC ends up with the prince
Eclipse (Slave/knight) betrays the MC but in the end dies saving the MC
Older brother(D) realized his feelings for MC but it was too late
Younger brother(R) only had a brother-sister type of love for MC
The "hidden route" was the option to go back to the real world but MC decided to stay with the prince
MC in the real world got cancer and eventually died since her soul stayed in the otome game.
Yvonne (The real daughter of the duke) is the antagonist and is actually a member of a cult
MC was cursed that's why she was hated by her family in both worlds.

@M-Sweg : I mean, people expect an actual villainess when its a villainess story right? Its like if you go to watch a superhero movie, you expect a superhero, not some random guy cooking. Same logic here.

So yes, when its a villainess story and is advertised as such, i do expect a villainess doing actual villainess things, not some pure 10/10 good girl or some "lol misunderstandings xd" nonsense.

@NatLuna : Thats a regular revenge story, not a villainess story. The requirement to be a villainess isnt just taking revenge, otherwise the punisher would be considered a villain. To be a villainess you need to actually be evil and go out of your way to do evil things. In the context of an otome game, that means the villainess has to actually fulfill the role of an otome game villainess by bullying the heroine, try to ruine her reputation, etc. Otherwise it just turns into a regular revenge story.

@Sisikuma : She still isnt a real villainess. To be a real villainess you have to actually do villainess things. Can you be a superhero if all you do is flip burgers at a fast food restaurant and you never actually do any superhero stuff? No. Same logic applies here.

Pretty excited to see how she'll overcome everything. She truly is living life in hard mode - compared to all the other "villainesses" in other webcomics. It's a bit hard to see her so mistreated, but it does make me want to root for her even more!

since she was a fairly aggressive character before, does the dialogue require her to act meek in order to gain their favor? that must suck.. dealing with too many extremes... poor girl 😟

This story has great potential
Almost all of the resent isekai manhwa is about how the protagonist is reborn as the villainous and how she tries her best to avoid the bad end
This story on the other hand is totally different the protagonist is aware of what she does yet can not control her actions basically she will have a bad end if he game had a bad end and she can't ”avoid” the bad end like all the past manhwa’s

This kind of plot is really refreshing for the Transmigated-Otome-Villainess genre. Since she can’t do just anything she wants to fix her situation right away, it builds up the challenge and left you wondering how can she overcome these. I’m really looking forward how the story will progress given her limitations! ☺️

gosh the story line is so fking good and the art style is even crazier. tysssssssssm for translating this

Being locked to dialogue choices... Damn, this is pretty interesting too, albeit a bit nerve racking.

Yay. Another update. Thank you so much. I'm reading the novel of this but still excited for the next chap.

Users who are viewing this thread