Villains Are Destined to Die

Dex-chan lover
I too hope all of the "brothers", "father", and all the servants die horrible deaths, until we meet the other "targets" and I want them to suffer and die in a ditch too.

There’s Cinderella, and then there’s Penelope. Gosh. These people have no conscience...

I think Derrick is at least attracted to Penelope and in such deep denial that the only thing he’s aware of is the irritation from being called brother. It’d be nice if he gets a good redemption story but I don’t think he’s the ML.

This family sucks ass. I don't really care what happened to them in the past. They took this 12 year old girl in their home, for what? Why? So they can treat her worst than dirt? And it's not like they don't know what the servants do to her. So no matter what, I'd never forgive them. Because it's not like she asked to be brought to that home.

MiserableSOUL ikr. Bruh if she forgave them I'd drop this whole manga and give it a horrible rating. Because these three guys are fucking devils! Unforgivable Little shits! No matter what I hope they get a bad ending

There has to be something f*cked up with that genre if such assholes are considered average capture targets in an otome game, hard mode or not. I can't picture someone willingly buying a game to have to work your way up from metaphorical garbage to love interest.

Hahaha, look at this guy, he killed the stepsister he bullied his whole life just because she looked at the main character girl funny, isn't he dreamy? I've played my share of galges, and if a girl started treating my character with such disdain, I would have dropped it right there.

wow chapter 8 made me cry. the eckarts are so disgusting. even if penelope has to gain their favor, i hope she never. ever. ever likes them.

My heart hurts for penelope :( . Those bastards better treat her well in the later chapters or i will definitely curse them with all my might 😡

Why adopt a child when you won’t even care for it??? I‘m so mad at the duke and her brothers right now and so sad for all the things she had to go through

I heard that she ends up with the crown prince but if he messes with Penelope even half as bad as her brothers do, I'm gonna have to drop this series.

All these tags but I don't see a tragedy one. God damn, this story got me in my feelings and it's only been 8 chapters. It's so good though

Code:
There's actually a reason she is being treated like that

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread