Villains Are Destined to Die

Double-page supporter
This reminds me somewhat of Long Live The Queen. That was a princess sim I played for a while, but it took me ages to actually get to the coming of age ceremony and win the game. I kept getting killed by random associates and bandits. These sorts of games can be the ultimate resource balancing experience. (Who would have guessed that I would need interior decoration abilities to beat the main villain? lol) Oh, and MC Elodie even had pink hair!

Power Uploader
I don't read manhwa, but when I saw my country's flag I was shocked. This is the first time I've read a manhwa in Bengali and no offence but it felt really cringy but I had a good laugh at it lol

For now—
For what?! -flips da table- damn u cliffhanger! ٩(◦`꒳´◦)۶
Anyway, I feel like the brother is going to refuse. I mean that cut off and how angry he is lol

wonder if the translations got dropped? was such a good read up till now...i still can't figure out if this is gonna end up as a reverse harem kinda thing and drop it so if the translations and whatnot end up being dropped i have mixed emotions 😬 i mean it does say "This is Penelope’s survival story, who’s been dropped in an insane reverse harem dating sim!" and she is aiming for all 100s right? i do not want to drop a favorite so i am still trusting the no harem tag 🤕

so far tho a solid 9/10

It's a reaaly big spoiler may not want to read it
as I read from forums Pennolope is reincarnated to the modern world from her real world and actually she is the Pennolope. Real princess Ivone is a real villain and nearly destroyed the world but Winter use time magic and reverse everthing but peenelope s soul trap in modern Korea. Eclipse dies in the end and she become with Prince also her oldest brother reveal his true feeling that is love for her but he is late cause Pennolope falling in love with Prince. Also we see her real brother and father doesn't that bad but I didn't get it. Her body in Korea became sick because of cancer but she choose to stay with prince so she probably die. A week ago it was available from Wp but now everthing is gone and Im so pissed off.
so we should wait and continue reading to manga.

Group Leader
@Manumvix scans take a long time and they're doing it for free. be kind and wait, they have a life outside of this

@Rain1255 it hasn't been dropped. they groups are probably busy with irl stuff

@Necromemory scans take a long time to do in general and the groups have a life outside of doing this

thank you for the hardwork, translator team! i cant get enough of this beautiful manhwa!

At first i didn’t understand why it’s rating are high but it makes sense. Although the game like feature are... annoying, at least keep to bare minimum.

Oh well, the character are nice. It’s addicting to see villainess in a different light. I haven’t seen a villainess that had a bad past, very refreshing to see

Users who are viewing this thread