Villains Are Destined to Die

@intelkings8 keep in mind she's basically traumatized (to me atleast) even in a game she can't escape hatred from her family(yes we only see her side of the story not that her brothers can share it with us) , i haven't read spoilers about her but the fact that her development is slow, feels real to me and is so much better than other mcs(the ones that are quick to adapt to the situation lmao) any misstep can kill her honestly because she didn't go that far in the hard mode story

OH MY GOSH
At this rate of scans coming out, we’ll be at the hunting competition in no time!!
I’M SO EXCITED TO SEE CALLISTO AGAIN... 😊😊😊

WHY ARE THEY ACTING LIKE THAT? DON'T SAY BECAUSE THE FAVOR WENT UP! BECAUSE IT ONLY WENT UP A LITTLE. SO WHEN THE FAVOR GOES UP, DO THEY FORGET HOW THEY TREATED HER IN THE PASS? THAT'S BULLSH*T!!!! YOU GUYS ARE BULLSH*T!!! YOU MADE THAT LITTLE GIRL INTO A VILLAINESS!!! AND NOW YOU GUYS GO ABOUT YOUR LIFE AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED 😤 F*CK YOU!!

This is bad, this is bad, this is baddddddddddddddddd! She's making the wrong move even though it fucking makes sense as to why she is saying this, use the decision optionnnnn fuckkkk
Asura is a god for releasing chapters this fast.

I give up, does anyone have the link to the webnovel ?? I need to read this. The novelupdates links are all dead.

@cozynot I love you, thank you!!!

I have to say this coz this is really well drawn and written than I'm feeling all these but i fucking despise her family. Specially that jack of an ass 2nd eldest. Just purely utterly hate that character no matter how nice looking he is

I ultimately wish she would leave that bullshit place. No matter how nice they treated her right now doesnt change the fact that they mistreated her! Well unless theyll do something veryyyy VERY NICE OR GOOD ENOUGH for her 🙄. Btw thanks for the MASS UPDATESSSSSS

I found novel chapters upto 105. Does anyone know if theres more uploaded anywhere else? Theres also someplace with chapters 144+ but those are password protected

Users who are viewing this thread