Vinland Saga

I feel like this is kind of going downhill. Probably not remotely helped by the fact that the value of swords as weapons is massively overstated. Swords are status symbols, foremost. Spears are superior weapons. Any conflict revolving around the risks of giving up swords is rendered kind of silly when you recognize the fact that they aren't going remotely unarmed.

Maybe it'll get better when the get to America. We know how that ends, so perhaps it'll become a bit more grounded when they have to deal with the harshness of the reality of their dream, rather than the idealized picture they have of it now.

I think the author knows that absolute pacifism is somewhat ridiculous and that it'll leads Thorfinn and his band downhill in the future. But I mean that's what idealism is all about; it's stupid, unrealistic, naive and idiotic and everyone challenges that very idea, yet we all strive to reach that very idealistic utopia.

Fed-Kun's army
If you’re going to read and say you’re bored of all the “peace”and “equality” shit pls FUCK OFF. The real story starts after the prologue. It doesn’t get “boring” 150+ chaps in, you all just have high expectations from what the prologue gave us.

Don’t be that degenerate that’ll disregard arcs that don’t have any “fighting” scenes. The time skips aren’t major, there’s barely any actually so stop exaggerating that part.

The characters also have such well character development, like my boy Sig.

If you’re going to read expecting thorfinn to swing his blades every chap, you’re going to be real disappointed.

This manga is the same as how it always was but the real story is just set in place but yall dont wanna talk about it cus you guys r hooked up on the prologue. Still a 10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Since he's pacifists and shit
Is this manga will proceed like the real history of Vinland goes?
*base on what I read before they will only last a couple of decades and will be annihilated by the locals

if so then there no happy end since this will be a tragedy, does the author say something about the story?
like a good alternative plot for this

Fed-Kun's army
@lithraal how am i acting like a toddler when you’re here acting like you’re some teacher telling ppl on the internet what to do.. yeah get out

@likklnisa bruh but you were the one telling people what to do, also you were the one criticizing people for their taste. That's why from now on you're likklnisa, the great toddler

Fed-Kun's army
@lithraal so criticizing peoples “opinions” (which i WASNT.. i was stating actual facts?) means telling everyone to not be upset when the story deep in isn’t the same as the prologue.. how is that criticism? I was WARNING everyone to not be upset when you’re not going to get thorfinn swinging his blade every chapter... Where was I criticizing anyones taste LMFAOO stop pulling stupid excuses out your ass and embarrassing yourself. If you wanna complain about me, complain about the other hundred comments as well. stop riding my dick and hop off

GYB @lithraal that @likklnisa guy has no idea what an 'opinion' is, telling people on the internet what they should and shouldn't think is interesting and then getting hella defensive ahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread