Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Accusation

As they say, "only in Japan."

Makes me wonder why Australia started banning hentai and other manga.

Dex-chan lover
I just remember an old meme, seem suitable for this chapter.

285.jpg

BCS

Dex-chan lover
tfw kissless handholdless hugless classless virgin

@Techno97 this "meme" has literally nothing to do with the manga

Is this the fucking blackpill manga?! Like, are we supposed to side wth the literal fucking chads and let virgins just fucking die?
Hoooo weee, what a depraved manga.

@Sandor I dont think theres any right sides in this both sides have scummyness so far the main character only decent guy

Also the chads are only trying to get on the girls good sides just using the situation for there benefit

That dude that killed himself is a simp so you rather kill yourself just so you can get back at the girl who rejected you

Honestly simplest bet is just swapping moms

I'm surprised theres no virtioius females freely offering sex to save people

Dex-chan lover
"No ass no class" OMEGALUL

This manga continues to be hilarious trash. Is the guy from last panel the only one with a brain tho?

@guyjean wasn't expecting to see many but atleast some but kids are pretty brutal

Also with how we ignore homeless too I could see this being general reaction

But do none of these virgins have female friends to give them sympathy pussy

the more i read this manga the more i hate it in all directions it's just trash, not a good one, just fucked up bad one

@guyjean there is nothing realistic about that, if i had to die tomorrow coz of virgin bullshit i would go and rape anyone or would have sex with family member, i don't care. all characters in this manga are so stupid it's ridiculous. Do you think millions people wold just stay still and die? So retarded, nothing realistic here about human nature at all. If i would be a woman the first thought would be to not go out in society for weeks since i would be just raped and not go behind school gate to meet some guy who god knows what want's me to do, all reaction of guys is natural and i would blame girls for all responses they do rightfully so. From moral stand point it's not a big price to pay to save someones life. Actually u probably wouldn't be even shamed and be respected in society for saving someone life, not like it have to do anything with morals, there is just no downside.

basically the argument is "my vagina is more sacred then your life, you have to die coz i want to "???"' put interpretation in, no argument would be consistent here, if you think that i suggest for woman to start sleeping with virgins then yes, they should, there is no reason not to really... Think about how it should play out, 1 girl can just take 1 guy for 1 time and that's it, problem solved, people wouldn't have to suffer anymore, it's not even a trolley problem, u saving someone else life for minor inconvenience.

This manga is very low ı dont even understand why people argue that much. And girls are in this series realllly trash

Users who are viewing this thread