Virgin Extinction Island

Hilarious manga, was this drawn while Shinzo Abe pointed a gun at his back?

@Arth_RSachet That it is but this situation is horribly fucked. You either have a nice girl who values your life enough to save you, rape, or die. You would think there would be some degree of understanding about how guys are completely afraid but all girls are like
"Brr pay me 2 million yen or die you piece of shit." It actually paints women in quite the bad light in this universe while all the guys from what we have shown so far have not gone straight to raping so at least they have some level of decency. I do feel bad for the guys who wanted to save their first time for marriage and now stare death in the face. The comedy is good though but when you really think about this situation it can get really dark really fast.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What's with this manga.. the art style looks weird more suited for a comedy than this theme.
The people also suddenly being so hateful towards virgins

I don't know about this one. Premise makes it look like a comedy but the only thing I got from these two chapters are pure cringe.

Double-page supporter
Men over the age of 18 must have sex immediately or they will die. Yes, that sounds like a very Japanese thing

I feel like this could be a premise for some weird dark comedy, but lmao the author is projecting so fucking hard. Instead of leaning into the absurdity, the manga takes itself too seriously and makes it way less funny. Needs more gags, less whining about virgins lol.

Users who are viewing this thread