Virgins' Empire

Dropping by to say that it's a full week for the series 10 year anniversary!
Special edition is on sale rn and the AChie collection is free to read for full too if anyone's interested

Man the early ch's art kinda turn me off :/
Tell me is it better on recent chapter or not

Aggregator gang
Given Torajirou has been drawing this for a good decade it'd be strange (and kinda sad) if there *wasn't* some noticeable Art Evolution :3

Dex-chan lover
Not your everyday yuri/shoujo-ai! As a lesbian I can tell you that I love this!! All of the pairs are different and lovely in their own unique way. Really refreshing manga with good characters! It deserves an anime adaption.

I have also uploaded some new fanfictions! Check them out on ao3!
https://archiveofourown.org/tags/%E3%82%AA%E3%83%88%E3%83%A1%E3%81%AE%E5%B8%9D%E5%9B%BD%20%7C%20Otome%20no%20Teikoku%20(Manga)/works

Finally, the last ship has sailed. dude, it's been a long wait

@sec the only way this would end soon is if it got axed. Several ships only just started and there's barely any character development for them. Let alone the main duo hasn't even started. The most advanced relationship is probably Chi and Ai and Lit Senpai and Lit Kohai. I could easily see it going for another 100 chapters (hopefully)

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

23356.png

23356.png

This started out really horny and while the developing relationships are nice I... kind of miss the early chapters

It started out a bit too horny for me and I was kinda taken a back since I was just getting to know the characters, but I really like the development now! The girls are so cute and the soft innocent love moments are awsomee! (I don't really like the fujioshi aspect of the manga club tho... I despice the fetishisation) They kinda make me sad and jealous tho... I want a girlfriend 😔💔

Users who are viewing this thread