Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 15

She is cute but also kinda embarrassing. I hope she doesn't lean to much on the book and keep copying what Lerajie says.

I'm having second hand cringe but since root lady is so adorable I'll let this slide ahahaha

ginger makes me so stressful gflhls i like her but i get heart attacks just thinking what dumb thing she might do next khghldg
and i love the prince they're so cute ahh

Dex-chan lover
Lol she tried, no wait no she didn't her hacks didn't work, again lol but everything will still be in her favor probably

these two have more chemistry than I expected. I think eventually it'll get to the point where it'd be better for Ginger to be herself than to try to copy what Lerajie says in the novel. I didn't think much of Izana at first but his mischievous side is so cute here! love how adorable Ginger looks too!

thanks for the update

The following lines are similar but the questions are different, tell me what I'm thinking vs tell me what you think about me. Ginger shouldn't be so quick to copy Lerajie's answer.

It’s good that they have this kind of relationship now, but... ginger, would it be better to stray away from the book? The book seems deviated from the original anyway.
And she is way much better protagonist than Lerajie.

Love the art!!
And gosh Ginger is so.... dumb!! 🤣
I mean she had her answer without needing to cheat. When he smiled after pulling that seductive move on her, she thought he looked miserable despite the smile. There girl, you're more perceptive than you thought. Stop relying on that novel that will end in tragedy!!

I do wonder about his ability... She said "Ginger, you're so screwed" with her eyes closed but he referred to this (of course, she may have closed her eyes after, it is a static image after all).

Aggregator gang
His face when he started laughing at her was sooooo cute! It really tugged at my heartstrings <3

@HarukaNazu Wasn't that because he was reading her facial expression and mannerisms?? I figured her face is an open book, so he knew what she was thinking even without looking in her eyes. She thinks that like half the time that she is with him, so he should have gotten used to that expression by now lol

Users who are viewing this thread