Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@Marchimarch Except for the reason why the perpetrator inflicted this curse on him it was all explained in chapter 12, if that's what you mean.

Hm, the way the shadows're being drawn has slightly changed. The art really is growing more and more on me even though I really liked the previous slightly different color of the shadows demarcation line. Anyways some beautiful hands in this chapter! <3

Dex-chan lover
Aww her ditzy an dinnocent behavior is kinda cute and it's nice she didn't want her rival to die

Aggregator gang
@Isekailoverrr @breizh No, I'm talking about the actual mechanics to his power. Remember when everyone was complaining about how she's inner monologuing her plan in front of a guy who can read minds without him somehow learning? The author didn't even begin to address that until last chapter and then only fully explained how it works this chapter. That should have been established first thing before their first meeting. It caused a lot of unnecessary confusion.

Dex-chan lover
@Marchimarch Oh ok.

To be honest I doubt that the author will deepen the subject, it’s seems like it will just be a pretext for the story.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you Lerajie... you dumb cunt. You are the one stealing other people's fiances and act like a manipulative bitch. I hope you still get stabbed at the end

@Marchimarch didn’t begin to address it? Are we even reading the same story? I don’t know why people were confused, but from the very first mention of izana all the descriptions focus on his eyes and ginger’s mother said she felt as though her mind was being read when she “met his black eyes” and then every interaction mentions “as soon as he met lady leragie’s eyes“ and “she was the first person whose thoughts he couldn’t read when their eyes met”, note the “their eyes met” part. “He keeps looking us in the eyes as if inspecting each and every one of us, is he really reading all our thoughts?” And then “crap, I met his gaze” “if I meet izana’s gaze he’ll...!” And so on, starting from before they even met for the first time. It was all there, repeated continuously and very evident.

Fed-Kun's army
I really feel sorry for Izana, he think Ginger is innocent yet she is trying her best to indirectly manipulate him...

Fed-Kun's army
@Mira995 I wouldn't say she's trying to manipulate him since she knows he can see her thoughts. Rather I'd say she's doing a really bad job of trying to steer the situation to her favor.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So...Rara either knows something OR because he's been in love with Lerajie forever, he doesn't want her to meet Izana.

I don't think Lerajie's grandfather cursed Izana and then disappeared...more likely because he was killed there was no one to either control/protect Izana. I seriously hope that Rara didn't kill his master.

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't say she's trying to manipulate him since she knows he can see her thoughts. Rather I'd say she's doing a really bad job of trying to steer the situation to her favor

@skilodracus certainly but she isn't as innocent as he think. I real feel her love is fake, it's like she is just trying to get him to hurtthe other girl or to prove she is worth it

hmm? the king's aide look familiar? something like her grandpa in his youth maybe? did her grandpa drank eternal young potion? or disguise magic? very suspicious indeed

I Hope she Will Go without The necklace
And oh, Izana os soooo cute!
Thank you só much for The chapter! ❤️❤️

We all know where this story is heading but it's still an enjoyable read so far lmao if we're going by the cliches, it'll end up like this

-she goes up to the king with the goal of using him to be higher than lerajie but unconsciously ends up becoming fond of him
-king finds out all abt it and feels betrayed. probably found out because of lerajie or the glasses guy? and they separate
-cue the yearning

these are possible plot points that i can think of appearing in this story. the only thing missing is when it'll happen and how

@Mira995 it's obvious it's fake love dude.
It was established at the beginning that she was doing all of this because she was being petty with Lerajie for taking Kiki.
But she has to acknowledge that Izana is pretty.
She is trying to best him with her own charms and a cheat skill maybe in a way trying to convey "don't look at that bitch" instead of saying "I love you".
At least the story knows what it is instead of sugar coating it.
TL;DR
She knows that it's not love. This is just her being petty about having to be a villainess in a story where the heroine is an absolute slut.

Oh and she knows she's gonna fall in love with Izana anyway as per the story

Users who are viewing this thread