Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 16

i hope ginger and lerajie can stop being bitches to each other and start an awkward but friendly relationship instead
they are quite similar to each other including their dirty tricks even tho lerajie is somewhat dirtier but ginger no close to innocent or kind as well
it would be so fun to see their dynamics!!!!
let my friendship boat sail!!!!!!!!!

Girl Dnt get ur hopes up, ginger just crushed ur entire path. Technically she saved your life though

Fed-Kun's army
yeah Ginger is definitely the better choice since she basically wears her heart on her sleeve, which is the polar opposite of the coniving bitch of a female lead, if she wasnt wearing that necklace she wouldve been another passerby with ulterior motives

I now understand why Prince Izana still didn't know about the novel aaa anyway I think this "Rara" guy is a spy

Fed-Kun's army
Ginger wears her heart in her sleeve! and i think that's why she's kinda adorable and hilarious at the same time.

"I cant believe that simpleminded idiot got the upperhand"

Thank heavens shes as comPETTYtive as Ginger,or Id feel bad because it would look like Ginger is just an insecure little sht.
I dont mind her simplemindedness(I actually envy that part of her—anyways)
her,being a bitch to the red hair for no reason but because of her lovestruckness/being a fool for men is one thing id hate so...yeah

Users who are viewing this thread