Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
@practicallyuseful
agree with ur pts and ngl i dont really like mc bc shes playing with someones feelings and trauma just because she wants to be petty and get back at lerajie. like dam someones life isnt ur revenge story but aight i get that shell fall in love with him later and want to help him n shid but like 🙈🙈

Didn't she want to save him too? Since him being with Lerajie ends up with him mentally breaking down. There are at least some good intentions and her feelings will turn into love.

nice to see some backstory for Izana. ngl when they revealed that Izana kills Lerajie in the OG novel I totally thought they should both just distance themselves from him but damnit he's too tragic and cute 🥺 i hope the story doesn't go into annoying love triangle territory where Izana is wishy-washy... it's nice to see him having fun with Ginger

btw interesting that Izana's image of Lerajie doesn't include the necklace

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

will the lerajie x rara ship sail? who knows.. only time will tell...

sidenote: I live for lerajie and ginger sassy interactions so pls let there be more in the next chapsss!!! 😭

Fed-Kun's army
dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace dont wear the necklace

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like Lerajie is just an asshole who coincidentally became important.

I really hate Lera. She stole finger's man and now she wants the king. What a biiiitch.

does lera not learn lmfao she literally steals kiki and then moves onto another man in seconds i rly dont believe this ...

so the seeds of affection have been planted. great. I like the fact that ginger is blatantly imperfect. so what's lerajie gonna do?

if he can only read people's thoughts when he meets their eyes, how did he hear gingers thoughts when he was staring at lerajie..... 😑😑

@dani1234
He can read thoughts for 10 second after he made eye contact, so all he need is a fleeting gaze at her to activate it

Users who are viewing this thread