Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 18

I love how quickly she moves on. It's a spectacle, really.

honestly i like this protagonist so much! she is sweet, funny and unpredictable in a refreshing way

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling annulling her engagement isn't going to be as easy as it should be. 😒

@metta0king But... Why would he be rooting for Lerajie, if it would bring death to the Lord he serves? And if he was rooting for her, and wanted things to go as he predicted, why would he write it down, and risk of making it public?

My guess is that Rara is in love with Larajie and he wrote the book for Ginger in the hopes of her using it to her advantage to prevent Izana from falling for Larajie and ultimately killing her because of his existential crisis.
Also, I think Rara is either a mind-reader like Izana or he knows what Ginger was thinking in this chapter because he had this conversation with her before.

Contributor
Her smile while she was talking with Rara was beautiful, the best smile since the beginning.

Group Leader
ugh next cahpter will be so stupid ....
sigh deus ex convenient tomfoolery by author san

Dex-chan lover
Oh Ginger. You lovable little goof. I hope things work out for you.

Rara...is still really suspicious. He definitely wrote the book at this point, but...why? For Lerajie? For his teacher? For himself?

Oh Kiki. Get outta here. Maybe an earnest apology like this could've worked if you went here right away (or not, if a girl is smart), but you strung her along with your affair and even lied to her several times. Goodbye and good riddance.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she going from the biggest f'n moron to having actual intellect within two seconds? Stop trying so god damn hard, all you do is fail 24/7. You should have noticed this at the ball/party that you cannot do "cute" or "innocent" to save your god damn life (Literally), so just stop, PLEASE.

I kinda imagine Kiki karaoke singing Phil Collins song One more chance, with a lot of tears and expressions. Sad.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder if Rara has kind of precognition ability, and has the write it down otherwise some bad will happen. Not sure why he is selling his own books to the bookseller then buying then back..Hmm. Split personality?

Users who are viewing this thread