Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
"Like two opposite sides of a magnet..."..that's not how magnets work

Dex-chan lover
Well prophetic writings don't count as isekai but is still a cheat. See the one with palimony.

Supporter
"so shouldn't you be thankful?"

I'd say actually yes! ...if she would report back on the successful seduction.
Anyone who'd cheat behind my back is not someone I'd want to keep around anyway, so I would indeed consider it doing me a solid.
Doing it in secret is just shitty, however, and it looks like that's what she did.

Fed-Kun's army
😂its always that mystery person thats giving MCs fucking cheat books and shit, like ive seen two other manwha where person in a hood gives Shoujo protagonist a advantage to get what they want or survive from being executed trope😂😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
If i had a novel about me the book cover would be this
31ZN2wN8vWL._SX342_.jpg

@nobodygattaknow i think it means whenever they see each other they would fight...like there's never a time where they don't bark at each other so the opposite pole(ginger and lerajie) attract like a magnet(fight) not avoid/ignore each other that would be "the same pole repels each other like a magnet"... that's what i understand from that sentence...

which baboon with a pencil is supposed to have written the "original story"....
the red hair is an fmc/ heroine ? o.0
my appendix was less of an annoyance and it had to be removed recently because of inflammation
also the novel is too biased
the supposed heroine is the one that initiated the conflict yet its the villainess that get described as jealous of the heroine... at least make an effort to make her sound like a good person

Users who are viewing this thread