Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 21

It actually physically hurts me how she can be such an idiot. A cute idiot. But still an idiot.

GINGER YOU IDIOT 😂
I can't even with this girl, she's so reckless she's gonna have herself beheaded

when I thought she was getting a bit more smarter due to suspecting kiki from the get-go, she immediately reverts back to being an idiot.

ginger, don't you know what might happen if you don't get that book back from him? he can deliberately show it to anyone he likes, making yourself another copy isn't going to change the fact that he now has valuable information at his disposal at any time.

Aggregator gang
I don't think rara is a bad guy. He wants to save Lerajie so he gave that book to my babe

Gingeeeer why did you change the plot? Now the prince can't help you. Ugh

Dex-chan lover
GINGER NO.
XD This dummy.

It's not like writing an alternate book would change fate. You really shouldn't have changed anything and just given it to the king as is. Hell, just tell the truth and he'll probably have the authority to take it back from Kiki.

Stop lying to your love interest in general, because that's just bad for romance.

Dex-chan lover
Very nearly dropped this. Oof that was a terrible idea... 😐

Oh yes plz put some sense into her. You know this chapter made it clear for me.
SHE IS A VILLAINESS of the worst kind (the dumb one)
She doesnt see the consequences of deceiving Izana which is a very dumb villain-like move. I know this could be a turn off for people but now I'm just gonna come here to see how stupid she can get. And how the author hope's to develop her character.
Edit: formatting

Users who are viewing this thread