Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 23

Oh man, at least she knows how stupid she is. "Please explain in a way I can understand" lol

Aggregator gang
Oh my GOODNESS!!! These two are so precious <3 I just can't ////_////
Thank you so much for the triple update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Not only is Ginger stupid, she has no filter... 😩*sigh* Does she even realize she's being played by Hamel Bray?

All I really wanted was for her to decapitate that jerk Kiki for stealing her book.

I'm so anxious about the book being with Kiki.
(Of course it would probably take months for an idiot like him to read it)

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for Root lady. Kiki and Leraslut are awful, awful characters. I'm glad she's doing well with Izana so far, but now that that blue and red haired bitches have the original book, things are going to get tougher for Ginger I feel.

I hate leraslut so much. I have no sympathy for her. She literally seduced a man who was engaged to another woman because ' oh I love him too.' You shouldnt do that even if the other woman is your enemy! And then later on just dumps the guy because now she likes the prince. I didnt like how in the novel(the princess and the marquis) how ginger is described as a girl who is jealous of leraslut and just wants to get an upper hand from her. For ginger, she has a good reason to dump kiki since he cheated on her.

I really hope ginger reaches a good ending. I dont care about the rest. Man I hate leraslut.

Dex-chan lover
@canigetauhh probably he reincarnated, likes lerajie, and want to take lerajie to himself by making the protag girl make moves to the prince

Fed-Kun's army
ok
Hamel x Leraje
Izana x Ginger
I will accept no arguments
let the ship sail!!🔥🔥🔥

also it feels like Hamel is changing the course of the story to 'capture' Leraje, and thats the only reason he is going along with Ginger's plans (well more like using her actualy lol + she is kinda naive & dumb so its prob easier to do it)

Well I'm pretty sure Izana is slowly getting attracted to that naive & cute dumbness (just look at them cute blushes uwu she's so straightforward it makes you smile and forget all the bad things in life), its like Hamel almost doesn't even need to do anything but sip his tea while watching Izana not falling for Leraje, so all swell😂

ok Hamel Bray is legit my favorite now

p.s. Kiki u sh*t don't taint my image of blue haired characters. Well his father is also sh*tty, guess a fruit doesn't fall far from it's tree (btw I love how people here in the comments just simply hate his guts lmao)

Dex-chan lover
So many cute faces this chapter. We're finally getting some proper reactions from his majesty.

Why is it so hard for her to not just tell him as it is? Geez.

I... Dont know how to say this right but i think our mc is a bit too much. She... wants izana's affection but for what purpose? Does she even like him or just want to be the protagonist in the story? I don't know if i should keep reading to find out more or not...

I really want to know what version of the real story he read!!!

Users who are viewing this thread