Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 3

Contributor
Her fiancee is the worst.
Just say you don't like her anymore, not "i like you too, hihi", it's even worse than be betrayed.

Fed-Kun's army
did the king sorta reincarnated into his son ? that's the only reason I see for the prince to appear after his father death

ARGGHHH IM SO DESPERATE :< pls ginger if you want to be a genuine villainess, at least think one step ahead. So frustating

@Mira995 I think it's because the king never wanted him to come out or something, but with the king dying they have no choice. Since he is probably the only prince and heir.

What an enormous d. I love both of you. I would have been like nope goodbye see ya. It doesn’t seem like she loves him really.
I love that she doesn’t hide her anger.
And the prince looks really emo.

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing her fiance is making this so easy at least. If Ginger wants to change her fate, the first step is to kick him out on his ass. Obviously, miss heroine will dump him too, and that's pretty much all he deserves.

Dang. The prince is out already, though? I was hoping she could get a leg up in this race by visiting him before that. Faito!

The name Izana for me has always been associated with the first prince of Clarines.

*Squints at ML* You have a high bar to reach.

At this point I’d be trying to find the author of this book. They’re a legit prophet at this ppint.

Aggregator gang
What the frick, though. Lerajie is clearly shamelessly always stealing Ginger's fiance so why is she the heroine in that so-called "novel"?

It's weird that lerajie is the so called heroine of the novel. She's literally so unlikable, baddass and cool woman are my jam but not man-stealing bitches. So how is she the heroine?? Ginger is clearly better than her but why is she the antagonist? That part just doesn't make sense to me

Meo

Double-page supporter
@d_a_renoir and @Heenimakira : Because we don't have Lerajie's backstory? Yes, she stole Ginger's fiance but the dude was a playboy (since the beginning). If Ginger's dislike for Lerajie is single-sided, and she refuses to listen to Lerajie's warning about her crappy fiance, all Lerajie can do is show her.

[In my mind, I have a backstory for them that 10 years ago, they were besties but a boy got between them and they've been enemies every since. Lerajie remembers when they were friends but Ginger totally can't forgive her for "stealing" her first crush.]

I hope Lerajie doesn't turn out to be a total B****

Users who are viewing this thread