Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 32

Group Leader
i really appreciate the hard work and mass upload!!! you're an angel for doing this <3333

im wondering though, is it maybe possible to make it less.... large? maybe? lmao it takes up the entire window so its hard to read and look at the art at the same time, i have to scroll rly fast ;w;

Double-page supporter
@chonkury You might be right, but I thought there might be a little more to it. Like one thing in their past that maybe Ginger forgets?

After falling in love with ginever, the curse could be viewed as a gift. The prince wouldn't want to lift the curse then. 🤭 pfft

Note to TL team: The discord invite in credits card is expired. Thanks for picking this series up! Its one of my favorites.

Um, are we suddenly ok with Hamel Bray just arbitrarily playing with Ginger's memory? That's super icky

OTOH, this girl has such a one-track mind I fucking can't with her. I'm so torn, is she unbearably dumb or is she just written like a realistic teenager?

@Moraza 😂😂😂 that's hilarious! it's like reusing sets except they're literally just using stock 'palace' images for these webtoons

Calm down, Izana.
I hope he's not in a bad mood?

Thanks for the mass release!

Thank you for the mass release! Also though, can y'all fix your image sizes? I have my settings set to width and its still giganto-sized. Had to zoom out to 33.3% on chrome just to read it.

Right when I'm all fired up, I caught up again ackkk

No pressure tho, since I do scanslations too and it really takes effort and time. Thank you so muchhhh <33333

i'm just saying from all the other historical type FL's i've seen, Ginger, by far, is the least bit smart or cunning. She lets Lerajie run all over her! Ginger knows the events that may follow but she is still a young girl at heart and those events are just merely fiction with some truth. But still, showing emotions that Lerajie got to her or is getting the better of her, allowing her to 'win' like no no! 'How to act when reincarnated/knows the future 101" don't let your enemy know your true thoughts! Also I really don't get the hype with Lerajie, like how does she have a way with this many men?? What's so charming about her that she can just pull all the attention to her, besides being beautiful and more mature than Ginger, she's got many suitors and it's clear as day she keeps collecting them and isn't satisfied. Do men in that time find it hot to get with a woman that conniving?

Although Ginger may not be the brightest bulb, her attitude and reactions are so refreshing I keep coming back for more dumdaradumbdumbness

Thank you for the chp update.

I really like this series, it's so refreshing and I like Ginger's pervert thirsty ass LMAO😂😂 Dumbness and cuteness overload with boldness
ahahahahaaa me towards all 2D men🤡

Users who are viewing this thread