Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
logically speaking there is no way the nicklace think would work: ML won't hear FL thougt and then what ? they get married andshe needs to keep the necklace forever?
It would be better he hear her and get along with her overtime

I know stories and i know their tropes, i'm betting that the necklace is either fake or doesn't work on her. Izana is shocked TM that her first impression is that and that she isn't scared of him. When is she gonna dump Kiki, tho?

Why does Ginger want to be the female lead so much? Because Izana is handsome? Or to get back at Lerajie? If it were me, i would’ve chosen a peaceful life after such humiliation in my past life, and get away from him the first chance i got

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapters. This is very interesting and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

Hahahahahahahahaha omg. See I thought not going was a better option. But she went and the necklace was obviously a fake. Kiki fails at everything.

Guessing here:
1. necklace is probably fake
2. He can read her mind
3. He’s intrigued or weirded out by her.
4. Lerajie is a red-haired Regina George.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao she just went wild huh hfkhjkghjgfk

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This author is good. Usually it's clear to see who the good guy is. And we're shown who to root for here, but she doesn't act or think like a good guy. No one in this novel is truly a good guy. Which is almost organic 🤔

BTW. I'd trust Kiki for as far as I could throw him. He wussed out and brought the copy back. 100%

Users who are viewing this thread